Krater - Win an Alpha Key!

I would go for this since I like doing alpha/beta tests but since it requires Steam and Steam doesn't work on my computer I won't be able to.

pretty new here , but i would love a go at it , sounds like a very interesting project

I'm in. I heard about this last year but never managed to get a key. As far as I remember from lurking their forums, 14th March is when the public beta starts so that's why they are giving away keys again?

I was going to post that: Finally a contest I can participate in (I usually already have the games or want to buy to support the developer anyway)...

But then I remembered this ...

Krater sounds very interesting, but I am hoping for less action and more RPG from what I have seen in the combat teaser. So while I'll not enter the contest I am keenly interested on hearing what you guys get from the Alpha (and that my impression is totally off)...

I got key while ago , redeemed it. And than i figured game only works on Vista/7

Shame

already bought the full collectors edition for only 8e from their site(i think its 15e now), these guys deserve every $, the game is awesome
edit dont mind me for the draw since i have it since january :)

Back
Top Bottom