Mass Effect 3 - Demo Incoming

aries100

SasqWatch
Tidy! i wonder if they'll allow for importing of save games at this point or if it will be just a glimpse a la DA2 - which if my memory is correct was completely separate from the main game.

It wasn't, but it skipped to various places in the story that made no sense whatsoever before playing the actual game.

The game wasn't great, but the demo was worse. Hopefully, the ME3 demo is coherent at least.

The only demos I've ever enjoyed were the Spiderweb ones. Others just seem too limiting, barely even a watered-down version of the game itself. I totally expect ME3 to be DA2 reborn anyways, tbh. That is, I expect it to not be good. At all.

-Carn

A good way to see how the game is shaping up... still no intention of buying it until there's the collectors edition with all DLC at a bargain price in a year or so

Holly Avenger, I agree with the waiting for the complete version. This is suppose to be the finally and then release endings after the end of the game. But we might be waiting a very long time because Bioware hasnt released a final version of Mass 2. No matter Bioware is off my radar for games that i must play .

Back
Top Bottom