The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Update 16 is now available. Expect a huge download so start it some time before you intend to play.

I will get the new pack and tell you how it is if I get some runs in.

A bit more than me. But I only have 2 characters actively persuing GS items. I would kinda like a con-opp item for Aerii, and to finish Mirys old LitII and maybe make a 3x Pos weapon for Desert questing.

Rachail has two GS blank Khopeshes, but she's not critical. Mureall needs a hp item, but again it's not critical.

What would be nice is to get some of the alts up into Shroud range. Fireflash, Cairii, and Susan would definitely make building up mats easier.

Peter wasn't kidding about the U16 download. I think it's bigger than the expansion. Plan accordingly, folks (at least the ones like me with crappy connection speeds).

Trev and I are all done with the update, so we're ready!!

Yes, it was really big. I wondered, why.
Update 16 never seemed to be such a big deal for me.

By the way, they seemed to have renamed some item abilities a bit : Instead of "Metalline" I have now something saying like "changing metal", I don't know how the wording is for English. There was 1-2 item in the guild chest, there you can see it.

I've finally got my new graphics card ! :)
DDO looks sooooo much better now ! :)
However, the excitement over the new card is clouded by a heavy graphics bug in my favourite game, Drakensang 2 : http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061170716&postcount=54

If this had happened to any "minor" game, I wouldn't have bothered this much; but since Drakensang 2 has become my all-time favourite among all RPGs, this is quite a cannon shot against my happiness.

I went ahead and TRed Aerii into a Wizard. Eventually she'll be a PM, though right now she's just a tiny Wizard with a penchant for hitting things with a Falchion. Basically a mirror of Carii's build.

My cleric is just into Stormreach harbor at level 3. So if you want help doing level 2+ quests just send me a skype tell. :) After some time we should be able to catch up to Corwin and Trevor. Jm and Dte should be able to get up too since they're also level 3 at the moment with their latest TR's.

Shadohe's run most of the harbor stuff. As a 2nd lifer, she's only running on hard, but I'm fine with that. I can always do favor farming later if the need arises. My plan is to work her up to lvl4 and then put her on the shelf for when new players join the guild or when I get the urge to run lower level content. I want to have a wider range of levels in my "stable". Prior to Shadohe's TR, I had 3 toons at level 20-22 and 3 toons at level 10-12. I don't want to get "clumped up" like that again.

Klubbir's been getting the most exercise recently. She doesn't solo real well, but she is what she is. I'd like to work her up to level 15 or so, but that's going to take a while. It would probably make more sense to leave Klubbir where she's at and push RhoGu forward, but then I'd end up with 3 toons in the 12-14 range. Life is hard... ;)

What's our attendance looking like for this week?

Last edited:
My cleric is just into Stormreach harbor at level 3. So if you want help doing level 2+ quests just send me a skype tell. :) After some time we should be able to catch up to Corwin and Trevor. Jm and Dte should be able to get up too since they're also level 3 at the moment with their latest TR's.

I managed Korthos through before running out of time. I'm debating Misery's Peak, if I run it, I'll likely hit 3, but I also hates it precious yes we do. Then I'll start working on Harbor Coin Lord stuff to get my first bag.

Last edited:
I'll be there. Haven't played in 2 weeks, so Kobolds BEWARE!! :)

Then why didn't you do mine while you were at it!! :)

I'm just waiting for a discount for more character slots, then I'll buy 1 or 2, and start something err someone new.

Got the update done and will be playing this Friday. Gone next week. If everyone is starting a new toon I have an open slot to do so. Will look at the mix and see what type is needed and could role one to fit it. That is as long as it is a fighter? ;)

We're potentially getting several groups running. Technically, we never ran our TRv2.0 group (Phuury for me) all the way to the end of the epic content, although I think most of y'all picked that up in small freelance groups. We're in the midst of the TRv3.0 run (Wouldii for me) with quite the long way to go there. Now we're kinda stumbling into a TRv4.0 group (Shadohe for me). Ye Auld Planne just keeps getting more moving parts to play with. ;)

OK, to business. Did the Old Man get to level 13 yet? I believe he's the last straggler. Content-wise, we're ready to take 13. As long as Corwin's there, I'd like to see everyone take 13 prior to Friday's run. Saves us from doing all that wrangling over feats and enhancements and newly usable items on session time. We've got a buttload of content to deal with while we're 13- most of the Desert stuff, Necro3, and several House quests. To break up the Desert a little, let's plan on running the rest of the walkups in there tomorrow. In 2 weeks (since Thanksgiving may torpedo the session on the 23rd), we'll run the House quests.

OK, to business part 2. ;) If we're going to put together the TRv4.0, we need to get everyone to a consistent starting point. Let's say we run on our own to get them to the beginning of level 4. That should be fairly easy to do without running a single adventure pack. Run the harbor quests and the marketplace quests and that should garner enough XP to get to level 4. 3rd lifers can hit Cerulean Hills if necessary, but I doubt that will be required. Sounds like we'll have first lifers and third lifers and everything in between, so it will be pretty much impossible to stay together. Should be fun.

Got the update done and will be playing this Friday. Gone next week. If everyone is starting a new toon I have an open slot to do so. Will look at the mix and see what type is needed and could role one to fit it. That is as long as it is a fighter? ;)
You appear to have lucked out since Az is taking the arcane slot. Perhaps a tempest ranger for something slightly different? Perhaps a halfling finesse tempest ranger? We'll be Twin Squeeks of Doom!

edit- ya know, if we plan this right, we could have the entire party be halflings. Probably too late for Peter, tho. Leave it to Peter to zerg ahead of a perfectly good plan... ;)

Oh God two squeeks of Doom! :O My latest TR is at level 7 with Corwin's TR monk and we've been running abit with Jo's 3rd life fighter who has hit level 8 and I think holding it for us. I'll try run with Corwin tonight if I get some time and help him get to level 13, my ranger needs about 700-1000xp anyway to hit 13

Back
Top Bottom