Mass Effect 2 - Secret New Technology

Dhruin

SasqWatch
What does Twitter have to do with this?

Anti-Twitter luddites ;)

It is all about learning how to use it. It is a nice transitional technology.

Twitter can kiss my ass.... ;)

FYI ... I won a game from GoG, a game from GamersGate, two iPhone games, two iPhone utilities, a computer case and a printer on Twitter. So ... :)

I know nothing of Twitter beyond that it's supposed to be a kind of Facebook thing. That's all I need to know to stay FAR away from it :)

I know nothing of Twitter beyond that it's supposed to be a kind of Facebook thing. That's all I need to know to stay FAR away from it :)

Sort of a 'public IM' thing ... you post short (SMS-like) messages, that your 'friends' see and are public to all who check your profile. Can be banal and useless, or if you manage your follow list properly, can be good for quick info.

I use Twitter sort of like RSS.

FYI ... I won a game from GoG, a game from GamersGate, two iPhone games, two iPhone utilities, a computer case and a printer on Twitter. So ... :)

I'm staying far away from Twitter, but I am curious how you can win stuff with it.

Twitter is for people who think soundbites count as conversation.

I am sure this awesome technology has something to do with keeping foodstuff fresh in a game box. Watch out for marinated Krogan's legs.

Anti-Twitter luddites ;)

It is all about learning how to use it. It is a nice transitional technology.

I think I am too private/introverted to feel the need to let the world know that I lifted my left cheek to let out a fart today and plan on lifting my right cheek next time. That's about the only thing I can see Twitter being useful for.

Twitter is for people who think soundbites count as conversation.

Yeah, like American politicians. Part of the reason I dislike Twitter is because of the stupid things they ehh... Twit(?) :D

I am sure this awesome technology has something to do with keeping foodstuff fresh in a game box. Watch out for marinated Krogan's legs.

You, sir, are a genius. I cannot wait for my BBQ Krogan legs...

Back
Top Bottom