Pillars of Eternity - Beta Release Date

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A short post on the forums for Pillars of Eternity has news from BAdler the baker beta version of the game will be released on August 18th.

Hey, everybody. I just wanted to announce that we have decided on a release date for the Backer Beta: August 18th. We will discuss all of the particulars in a formal Kickstarter announcement, but we wanted you to hear about it first.
More information.

This could be perfect. I will be on paternity leave that week! 2 week old babies don't require much work from what I remember!

Meh, I barely sleep as it is!

Nice, but I guess will be a full month with Wasteland 2 being released later in the same month...

Blimey, I'll barely be done with Risen 3 before this beta begins, and I haven't even started Divinity yet. Looks like August/September will be a busy month!

Woohoo!! Good news! Please give us update on what you guys think once beta is released! :)

It's still unclear if I'll buy R3 and DA3, both are set for august.
Depends if both of them are pay-for-demo.

If they decide that they want only DLC lovers as an audience, I'll skip them and betatest eternity. But purple, I don't think we'll be allowed to discuss details on beta. :(

Serious? Damn! I could become backer... But I don't know... Guess I will just wait till December :)

I ment Dragon Age, yes. Dunno why I thought it's also in august, mixed it up. Sorry, yes it's october. Other games I am or was interested in IIRC W2 is in august, Sims DLC:The Game 4 is in september and FC4 in november (already decided on not buying this one, it has season pass).

Cool little birthday present for me!

aw man, my pledge level doesn't get me this, curse my cheapness

August 18th the same day as risen 3?

Even if this was the full version, I'd still be playing Risen 3 first. I probably won't mess with the beta anyways due to how many games I already have lined up to play this year.

I've played MMX, D:OS and Lords of Xulima on Early Access. I wouldn't do the same with P:E, partly because I expect it to be the magnum opus out of all the games I've backed.

I normally would not play a beta, but I kind of feel a part of this game, even though all I've done is pledge too much money and follow the updates. I'm kind of excited to try to find a bug and report it!

Back
Top Bottom