Pricewatch!

which leaves me asking whether there was a boxed version of the EE of The Witcher anyway ? Because this was just cost-intensive ... A downloadable version was all everyone needed ...)

Then they get it as a 'new release' that gets it on shelves and back in folks radar = more sales.

Which leaves me asking whether there was a boxed version of the EE of The Witcher anyway ? Because this was just cost-intensive ... A downloadable version was all everyone needed ...)
Of course there is a retail release. Ca. 5 DVDs / CDs, each in an amaray case. Almost impossible to overlook.
Big retailers return unsold inventory after a certain time because they want to optimise the $/m² shelf space. A rerelease is a new product at a different price point. That's the reason for a lot of repackaged old games.

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Amazon.de

Oblivion / add-on / DLC
8-10 EUR each

Age of Conan

Drakensang, Still Life 2

DVDs:

Monty Python Ultimate Editions
9,99 each

J & R (www.jandr.com) here in NYC has Jade Empire Special Edition (PC version) for $5.97 on clearance (picked up a copy last night... ok so far).

They also have Baldur's Gate 2 The Collection (BG 2 + ToB expansion) for $9.97.

Rome: Total War Gold was $9.99 at Steam.

Went to Circuit City stores by me - everything was 30% off but prices seemed inflated. Such as the new X-files movie - 30% off a $25.99 price. What new DVD (not Blu Ray) costs $26??? I think this was on sale at Best Buy for $14.99 recently.

Not one of their 48-hour deals, but gogamer has lowered the price of WoW Battlechest to $30 ... $40 elsewhere.

Great game! Just not really an RPG. ;)

I thought it had a few interesting points. At one point, for example, one could fire up a trail of gunpowder ... And the end of that trail destroyed something, I vaguely remember.

I haven't seen this in any game since then.

Not an rpg, but thought I'd post. A very good offer.

The recently-announced update to Red Orchestra is now available, bringing Steam Achievements and a new map to the game! To celebrate this - and our anniversary on Steam - Tripwire is slashing the price by 2/3rd to $4.99 until Monday 16th March.

An excellent game with hours and hours of fun and enjoyment almost for free :D

Steam has Oddworld pack for 3,75e... that's... like buying a bag of candies :D
Never played those games but they seem kinda cool in some... strange way..
Might as well give 'em a shot at 3.75e I guess :D

I bought both Oddworld PC games not long ago on a flea market ... Sadly the last two games are console-only ...

Gamersgate has Fantasy Wars for $7.99. Perfect opportunity to try the gameplay if you're thinking on getting the sequel 'Elven Legacy' ($30)

MSH is kicking out all (non-games) software in boxes bigger than a DVD case with 50% discount. So if you are in Germany and need standard stuff by Norton, McAfee, Lexware, WiSo, etc. , now might be a good time.

Gamersgate has Fantasy Wars for $7.99. Perfect opportunity to try the gameplay if you're thinking on getting the sequel 'Elven Legacy' ($30)

Yep - saw that, and am enjoying Elven Legacy enough that the $8 is a no brainer for me. Probably won't play it for months, but that's ok.

MSH is kicking out all (non-games) software in boxes bigger than a DVD case with 50% discount.

Um, sorry, but what is MSH ? Mediamarkt-Saturn-Holding ?

Back
Top Bottom