Pricewatch!

OK, it look like I have the Druids and Saxons DLC. If I DL from GG I can forget about Steam for KA. :) But $10 seems a bit steep for just the other 2 DLC.

You already have both mission expansions then. Afaik, the other two are just DLCs that give you additional units and items.

I'm downloading the demo as I type this. I want to give it another try. :)

Steam has Dead Space 1&2 together for $9.99 over the weekend.

GamersGate has Mass Effect 1 and 2 for $4.99 each, and also The Witcher: Enhanced Edition for $5.00

It'd be nice to also post sales for console games, since I don't own a gaming pc anymore. :)

You probably already now this, but it seems play.com is quite cheap (at least compared to Belgium). For instance, you can get Deux ex: HR now for only 13.5 euro and Dungeon Siege 3 for 12.5 euro (all ps3).

They have more interesting things to offer (but not rpg), e.g., LA noire for 25 euro.

Not a game, but if you like your scifi and haven't watched Farscape yet, jump on this for $45 :) Complete Series

Went ahead and pre-ordered Reckoning from newegg - thanks for the heads up!
On second thought, I'm going to buy it from Steam, sale or no sale. As much as I would prefer a retail copy, EA and Origin really get on my nerves.

Last edited:
GOG has a countdown for a revelation tomorrow. They claim it's a new "big publisher", and that there will be two major releases on Thursday.

The new issue of the German magazine "PC Games" comes with "King's Bounty : Armored Princess" + "Crossworlds" !

Besides : Is it common in other countries to have full games on magazine discs as well ? I'm just curious …

Looks like Eidos, and one of the games will probably be Thief (gold).

Yeah, there are a lot of people speculating about that on the GOG forums, and Eidos is being thrown around a lot.

Thief would be a great addition considering how much of a pita it is to get running on modern OSs.

The new issue of the German magazine "PC Games" comes with "King's Bounty : Armored Princess" + "Crossworlds" !

Besides : Is it common in other countries to have full games on magazine discs as well ? I'm just curious …

Not in Sweden, at least not from what I've seen. You sometimes get movies with magazines, but I can't remember ever seeing a free game (not counting that mistake that PC-gamer did back in 2001 or 2002, when a time limited version of Startopia turned out to be not so time limited with just a little bit of tweaking, or freeware, which they at least used to give us in order to be able to write "Free games" on the cover of the magazine).

Thief is still being sold, at least in Europe (probably just the UK, which is where I imported it from), in a collection called "Thief the complete collection" (which came with the Gold version of Thief 1, which was why I bought it), and from what I can tell, that one is already tweaked and ready.
But Thief runs fine if you just set the processor affinity to a single core, and install the right video codec.

Legacy of Kain would be very high on my wish list. I never had the chance to play the first one, and Soul Reaver is not working very well on my computer.

If they announce Legacy of Kain I'm gonna buy it for sure!! I simply love the saga, and I consider Soul Reaver one of the best action adventure games of all time.
It would be a wonderful news indeed for me :).

Thank you for your replies.

Back
Top Bottom