Okay, some things to go over here and some announcements. Please pay attention; this stuff's important.

First off, I want to welcome all my newly-arrived Codex bro's and demi-bro's. Welcome, Cleve, especially. Your presence here brings a much-needed nobility to this thread, our new home away from home.

Secondly, and this is critical, I'm receiving some reports that not all of you are behaving while here. I know there's going to be a temptation to wander off-base to cahort with the natives, but remember: this place is foreign to us and they do not understand our ways. We cannot leave and must not be forced to leave! Do you want to wind up having to reestablish a beachhead somewhere else, somewhere nowhere near as welcoming and hospitable as RPGWatch? Please, folks, mind your P's and Q's and stay confined to this thread where it's safe for our kind.

Okay, next, someone's posting something to fuck up some of the pages in the mid-40's ranges. I'd like someone to look into that and correct it if possible. Bombs out IE browsers, very embarrassing. Also I think there's another one on 51 maybe? Whoever's responsible for this is going to get trannie latrine duty for a week, mark my words! Knock it off. It's probably you LP'ers. Sheesh.

Next up, watch out for CF's power play. He's up to his old tricks, trying to garner favor with you in offering some sort of "group discount" by invite or something. It's just a ponzi scheme. Do not accept any invitations from him unless you also happen to be a sand nigger.

Lastly, whoever's impersonating Black Cat: I'm telling you right here and now. If you're going to attempt to pull something like that off, there will be NO EXCUSES for half-assed and lazy execution. Your ruse is so transparent I can see your balls. Step it up and put more effort into it or it's the airlock eject dance for you. Understand?

Alright, that's it for now. Have fun and remember: We're all in this together.

Someone let prosper out so he can take a shit. Thanks.

Last edited:
Lastly, whoever's impersonating Black Cat: I'm telling you right here and now. If you're going to attempt to pull something like that off, there will be NO EXCUSES for half-assed and lazy execution. Your ruse is so transparent I can see your balls. Step it up and put more effort into it or it's the airlock eject dance for you. Understand?

Who's this Black Cat chick everyone's always talking about when I'm around? She must be one really pretty, charming, classy, incredible, fabulous, and fashionable gal, full of elegance and style, if you peeps are mixing her up with me, I'm sure, but stop it already: There's nothing feline about me. And fluffy tails are so last season! It's butterfly wings that are the rage now, keep up with the times. She surely does, whomever she is.

And let's not even talk about there being something african american in me, please. Such slander to my inherently superior nature will not be tolerated.

Quite an uncomfortable situation I find myself in. I'm still in Mexico and the Kodex is pretty much my last link with civilisation, and being deprived of it is quite distressing. At least I got the native girls to keep me entertained, but still …

BROS help a BRO in need!

Crispy speaks true. :thumbsup:

Yes, that's the closest thing they have to :incline: and yes that makes me sad.

Edit: It also really sucks that I can't go bitching about how shitty today's Steam deals are.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

P.S. Jesus, I have to actually use Firefox to not have this site crash. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

There's one way to check if it's the real Black Cat.

Changeling: The Lost is a much better game than Changeling: The Dreaming.

For whomever finds this letter, ensure that the message herein is passed on to others. This is the report of a survivor of ITZ, who now finds himself, along with many others, confined in Watchwitz. This is the report of one who remembers when we had freedom of speech, freedom of thought… freedom of being simply free. I was once called by some a BRO, an alt, even an Incliner of Threads. Now, I'm proud to be called and call myself a Codexer, for this is what we all are.

This all began on the 25th of December of 2011. It's still unclear to many of us what really happed. Rumors run rampant among us, as we desperately try to find some understanding to what really transpired on that day.

ZXxO6.jpg

All we know is that it began with a meeting of sorts between our leader and representatives of a foreign website. Many times before they approached us with words that stirred pride among our ranks, calling us the "Prestigious Codexers Magazineers" or sometimes "Foul Creatures of Hatred" or simply "Trolls". We enjoyed their praises, but we always knew to never let pride take the best of us. Unfortunately, not all of us saw things that way.

4BeL0.jpg

He sold us all out. That's what many say these days. And I have to say I'm inclined to agree with their opinion. For all we know, that day Töddler and Heines finally got to DarkUnderlord with offers of richness and unending internets. With those resources at his disposal, DU would never run out fuel to satisfy his thirst for lulz.

WrWfp.jpg

And just like that, he accepted their deal. Without notice, we found ourselves locked out of fair Codexia. We protested and got very angry about the situation, but ultimately we realized we no longer had a home. Some of us remembered that, many generations ago, our ancestors lived in a place called The Watch. There are many tales about the place, some of then mildly disturbing, but at that point we had no alternative but to move in with them.

pib8O.jpg

But we were not welcome in there as well. Their gates remained shut as we pilled up outside their walls, begging for a place to stay. For days we tried to reach an understatement but all our efforts were ultimately in vain.

HUtCV.jpg

Eventually, we were given entrance but not without a price. One by one, they labeled us like cattle and assigned us into their work camps. Even now, days after being taken in, we are kept separated from the local population into a thread of our own.

hdwtk.jpg

We now live here, hoping for a brighter future. MCA knows what perils lie ahead of us, but we must remain strong not only for our sake, but for the sake of those who will eventually join us into this living hell called Watchwitz.

- racofer : Thread Incliner

Edit: Got awesome-ninja'd by racofer's MAJESTIC post above. Well done, sir. :salute:

I don't think we had a chance to do this yet unless I'm mistaken so here goes:

How was everyone's Christmas?

I got a killer Crucial 128GB SATA3 6GB/s SSD among other nice thingies and stuffies.

LOL Watchwitz

There's one way to check if it's the real Black Cat.

Changeling: The Lost is a much better game than Changeling: The Dreaming.

Of course it isn't. The Dreaming is about dreams and fantasy, wonder and marvel, facing off against the cold touch of banality, of utility, of being mature and reasonable. It's almost gnostic on it's elements: Faeries seek to destroy the mechanical world of matter and order, to let wild dreams and nightmares to rush back and spawn a new age of legends, of heroes and villains, of monsters. It's about humanity looking beyond themselves and into the great maybe, and of dreams incarnate coming back to the world to fight against that very shadow, that very nothing, that is about to destroy it all, that is about to send all magic and beauty into exile.

What's the Lost about? Boohoo, they were so mean with me! Now I'll be mean with other people too! Waaaambulance incoming from the world of magic, yay. :roll:

Christmas was fun! I got a Pinkie Pie toy!

Back
Top Bottom