Legend of Grimrock: Incredible Fan Service

shouldn't we kill the link if its an obvious trojan? its almost taking us longer than Apple to plug that hole.

I don't have 'mod' powers for this forum so I can't assist with that.

Man, this game makes me wish I had a gaming PC again.

It is not very demanding on the system. My computer (P4 3.2ghz single core, GeForce 8600GTS (256mb) & 3gb ram) ran the game on max settings for everything but shadows without any slowdown, other than when a room was filled with torches.

It is not very demanding on the system. My computer (P4 3.2ghz single core, GeForce 8600GTS (256mb) & 3gb ram) ran the game on max settings for everything but shadows without any slowdown, other than when a room was filled with torches.

I have a similar style machine except either a dual or quad core (not at home, can't remember) with slightly slower speed and an 8800 gtx. Torches and anything with a particle effect slow down the game quite a bit. I've turned shadows onto low, but it is still noticeable (but playable) from time to time.

shouldn't we kill the link if its an obvious trojan? its almost taking us longer than Apple to plug that hole.

It's deleted. Would have got it sooner, but I've been in the land of real life for the past few months.

Thanks. Good to be back.

I don't recommend visiting R/L. It's no fun :D

Back
Top Bottom