Underrail - Trailer

Looking good. It's very evocative of the first 2 Fallout games.

Great job Styg, the game has really come along a nicely since I last saw it. I really like how you get feedback when you initiate specific actions now. Combat looks refined and enjoyable. Looking forward to this one.

Got to agree - really like how this game is shaping up. Definitely looking forward to playing this when it comes out.

I agree with all the comments here. It has made my watch list.

Bought and downloading alpha. You plan on sticking with $10 once you release? Seems a bit low for the amount of game here.

Haven't decided yet. But if I do increase the price it won't be by much.

Well at $10 it's an easy enough purchasing decision to make, so I hope the steam greenlight goes well since I could see it selling very well on a more visible etailer like that.

Let me also say the game looks better than when it was first announced. Keep up the good work. I get that old fallout feeling and that's a good thing.

I wouldn't mind paying $20 when the game is finished.

10$ is the best price point. It's still accessible for impulse buys, specially on STEAM. More than that and people will think twice before buying. But then there's the niche who enjoy's this genre and will gladly pay the 20$.

10$ is the best price point. It's still accessible for impulse buys, specially on STEAM. More than that and people will think twice before buying. But then there's the niche who enjoy's this genre and will gladly pay the 20$.

I think 10$ way too little considering how much effort and polishing usually goes into RPGs like this.Many other indie RPGs cost 20$ upon release (Eschalon,Drox operative, Din's curse among one I can remember atm ).For impulsive buys there will be does on sales and bundles,I think20$ is realistic and if he goes for less I think Styg shouldn't even consider going bellow 15$.

Looks really interesting. When is it scheduled to be released? Lots of competition this year, but I'll buy it.

I'm aim to have it done by the end of this year.

Good, that means I'll hopefully already have completed WL2 and Shadowrun returns when this comes out. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Back
Top Bottom