Pricewatch!

All of them! (well, apart from the first HiB, as I was unaware of it back then, but I ended up getting it as a bonus through the second one anyway). Plus the "Buy games not socks" bundle, where you got 5 (+1) games for $5

*edit* E.Y.E Divine cybermancy is on sale on steam right now, for 10€.

Last edited:
Alpha Protocol is on sale on steam right now (66% off). This is actually a great, if more than a bit buggy game, that got slammed by the mainstream reviews. If you enjoy choices that actually matters, rather than token choices, then Alpha Protocol is for you!

Alpha Protocol is an RPG hidden behind a 3rd person shooter.
Great game, and not that buggy. It needed another patch, obviously, but the few bugs are no big deal.

Gamersgate has a couple nice deals:

Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection 20.oo

Bundle Includes:

Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions [Average Metacritic: 91%] “…reigns supreme over every RPG currently available, and sets new standards for those to come“ – PC Gamer Developer: Bioware

Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions [Average Metacritic 85%] “Once in a while, a game comes along that completely takes over your life. “ – IGN

Planescape: Torment [Metacritic 91%] “Is it possible for a computer game to have the intellectual heft and emotional impact of a good book while remaining as captivating as a well-paced film? If so, the first candidate may well be Planescape: Torment. . “ – New York Times

The Temple of Elemental Evil [Metacritic 71%] “A rock-solid RPG that faithfully re-creates a classic adventure.“ – Gamespy

also, Din's Curse for 10.00

Oblivion - GOTY 5.00 / GOTYD 6.24 on steam. 41:37:36 left as of this post

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus Fighter's Stronghold Expansion, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor and much more. This edition is playable only in English language.

Don't know if this was posted here already . Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition is curreently being sold here in Germany for 10 Euros as part of the "Software Pyramide" sale.

No handbook etc. included. Only the mere game. But all expansions included (don't know about DLCs).

You can now pre-order the next Indie royale bundle, probably to avoid the issues with the last launch, where so many were trying to get in early to get a good price. Still no information on what actually will be in the bundle though.

The last two were really good, so this was an easy buy for me. Thanks for the heads-up!

The Woolworth chain sells now several adventure games which had been published by dtp for between 2 to 5 Euros each, for example Mata Hari.

They also sell Hired Guns : The Jagged Edge and another game in the spirit of this series (unfortunately I forgot its title) for also the same price.

It seems Steam sells Metro 2033 for ca. 3 EUR. A great deal for a SP shooter with character.

New Humble bundle! This time you get:
Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia & Defcon, and if you beat the average, you get Aquaria & Crayon Physics deluxe.

If you have not played Aquaria, make sure to beat the minimum. Aquaria is one of the best indie games that I have ever played.

I've played the demo of Aquaria, and I can recommend it to anyone who loves exploration and a few riddles !

I don't remember the manual being anything special. For that price, I wouldn't worry about it anyways.

Steam has a lot of titles on sale right now.. They also have Risen ($14.99), Duke Nukem Forever ($6.79), Portal 2 ($10.19), Dead Island ($26.79), DA:Origins Ultimate Edition ($14.99), and more.

Also, all DLC for Fallout: New Vegas is 50% off.

Amazon is also having a 50%+ off sale on a bunch of game downloads. The Witcher 2 is on there for $16.99 and Mass Effect 2 for $4.99. Might be some other ones of interest too - haven't looked through it all.

All these sales are so tempting - as if I didn't have a big enough backlog already!

Amazon is also having a 50%+ off sale on a bunch of game downloads. The Witcher 2 is on there for $16.99 and Mass Effect 2 for $4.99. Might be some other ones of interest too - haven't looked through it all.

All these sales are so tempting - as if I didn't have a big enough backlog already!

Also, if you buy a download through Amazon from their list you get a $5 credit for use in January. I grabbed one of the few Magicka DLCs I don't have yet ... it cost me $0.79 to get the $5 credit. Sweet ... now off to Steam.

Back
Top Bottom