LoTR Questions

I prefer the more linear games to open sandbox ones. I just don't have enough free time for those types of games anymore. I did enjoy F3 and Skyrim tho, FNV I couldnt get into. I would rather the free hour or two I get in game to give me a sense of fun and accomplishment towards some goal. I have a few games that I have put down for a bit and when I pick them back up I'm at a loss as to what I was doing before and where to go now. For me, thats a huge fail as I rarely get back to playing those and am very unlikely to purchase the next one in the series.

You just have to either talk to people in the game who know what they're doing, or read a guide online to learn where to go next. We all had to do the same thing. The game is enormous and pretty open with choices of where to go, so naturally you're going to have to learn it a bit before playing.

I'm really enjoying Vol 2 of the Epic Quests. Book 7 and 8 were excellent! The mirror puzzle instance annoyed me for a bit tho. I have an old laptop and my draw distance isnt very far so it made this quest harder than it would have been on a decent computer. Just started Book 9, I hope it continues the quality of the quests.

For anyone with level 95 characters sitting around, they just issued a free update that adds a few areas and raises the level cap to 100. You need to be a VIP to access the quests in the new areas but I'm sure you can get the quests packs also with points. I'm nowhere near seeing the new areas as I'm having a hard time getting Rohan to capture my interest.

Back
Top Bottom