Xenoblade Sequel - E3 2013: Nintendo Direct Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I know most scoff at JRPG's but I had to share this one. Nintendo revealed that a sequel to Xenoblade is going to be released.
Also before I forget it's for the Wii U. I can hear the outrage already.
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Giant robots and an open-world RPG? The makers of Xenoblade know a good thing when they have it.
More information.

Last edited:
Poor Monolith...they make Xenoblade which was brilliant but nobody played it because it was on the Wii. Now they make this...which nobody will play because of the Wii U. Ah well...

I am definitely getting this. Xenoblade was probably the best RPG last gen on the consoles that you couldnt get on pc.

Xenoblade is the only Wii game I own and was ok in terms of gameplay and certainly better because it could be played flawlessly on a PC with the Dolphin emulator and a decent graphics card. The story was somewhat interesting at least the first half with the second half never really living up to its heritage.

I will only pick up the sequel if it runs on a PC with emulator again.

After playing the original Xenoblade, it's half tempting to buy a Wii U just for this.

That makes two of us. Im sure I'll be getting Pimin 3 also, and some other stuff, but I wouldnt buy the console if not for this game.

I played a good deal of Xenoblade and wasn't impressed. That trailer reminds me more of Xenogears than Xenoblade though.

The trailer for Final fantasy is impressive, but that style/setting just doesn't do much for me. I liked that series when it took place in high-fantasy settings.

I know most scoff at JRPG's but I had to share this one. Nintendo reviled that a sequel to Xenoblade is going to be released.

Even Nintendo reviles its sequels these days! Harhar. ;)

SquareEnix has a long way to go to prove itself these days.

True enough, but I'm keeping a keen eye on this!! First time I heard of FFXV.

Even Nintendo reviles its sequels these days! Harhar. ;)

Nothing malicious about that. Just a quickly typed up post with a misspelling. Congratulations on being the first to bring it to my attention. It's fixed.;)

SquareEnix has a long way to go to prove itself these days.
That's for sure - but they can still make a heck of a trailer!

That looks absolutely awesome. I may pick up a Wii U just to play it, like I did with Xenoblade Chronicles.

Back
Top Bottom