Two Worlds II - Two-Part E3 Video Walkthrough

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Inside Worlds Worlds dropped us a line about an updated two-part over-the-shoulder E3 video walkthrough for Two Worlds II. Here's their description of the first part:
In the first video the C.R.A.F.T.S system shown highlighting interesting aspects of the system.
Jake also guides us through the Spell System for a more in-depth look at the interface used to make spells which consists of combining Elemental Cards and Carrier Cards(Which determine Behavior of the spell) furthermore explains the effect of adding Modifier Cards eg a Multiplier Card to a 'Projectile Wind' makes the spell send out 3 Projectiles instead of one.
It seems you can also immediately roll a spell of another by adding a Summoning Spell in the 'second section' can make a creature summon as soon as the Projectile hits the floor.
More information.

Not bad. The game world seems to have more attention to smaller details than the first. More rounded surfaces, etc.. The combat didn't look too bad either.

Spell combination looks good.

C.R.A.F.T.S?

Yeah well, in my game I will have I.N.V.E.N.T.O.R.Y system and A.V.E.R.A.G.E.R.P.G A.I system that controls A.I. for birds and insects in the game.

It will be played by U.N.C.L.E.

Back
Top Bottom