Pricewatch!

Something for our German members:

Found on Yiya.de:

Jade Empire SE for 10 EUR
Software Pyramide, card box. The card box actually includes the metal box version! Should be easy to identify by weight.

Buy it immediately if you´re interested. It will be sold out soon and silently replaced by a real budget version.

Last edited:
Nice ! Thank you !

Forgot to mention I found it on Yiya.de.

I think I must agree.

Sad, because it's an imho really nice game - judged from the demo. And also keeping in mind that I don't like action games in general.

But I decided that I'll buy the collector's edition: artbook, music CD, novel - That's enough to keep me occupied. ;)

That game looks decent, but you cannot find it all that easy in the uk.

It has only been released in the German market, last September.

I think Margerette could play it to improve her knowledge of the German language. ;)
At least, if she likes action-RPGs. ;)

I think Margerette could play it to improve her knowledge of the German language. ;)
At least, if she likes action-RPGs. ;)

Alrik are you talking about Legend Hand of God or Jade Empire? As you know, I enjoy most decent arpgs--I thought Legend was an adventure game?

As for playing it in German, it's a possibility, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to have more formal instruction before the language starts to fall in place for me. :)

I was talking about Legend - Hand of God. ;)

This is an Action-RPG.

It looks fairly good, imho, and there is a demo out there.

And if you want to learn more prior to that ... Well, there's still the demo ... ;)

Thanks--I'll check it out. I'm looking at buying some software to help me with the basics of German--when I learned languages back in school I know I had notebooks full of exercises and vocabulary--I think having that kind of structure will help me.

But I also have been reading Rilke (the poet) in a German /English format, and sometimes I get it...Wagner too has been interesting.

I might try playing some demos in German--there are plenty out there--and see how far I get. :)

EDIT: I really need to read threads before I post--this game Legend HoG( not the greatest acronym ) is not available here --as Gorath pointed out--and the demo IS in German only--nonetheless, I'm downloading it to see how it goes. :)

Last edited:
Bought my Jade Empire SE for 10 euros today, metal box inside of card box like Gorath reported.

It seems to be indeed much heavier than other games in that card box.

Bought my Jade Empire SE for 10 euros today, metal box inside of card box like Gorath reported.

It seems to be indeed much heavier than other games in that card box.

Huh??

Is that exclusive to the European version of Jade Empire SE? My copy of JE: SE did not come with a metal box.

Huh??

Is that exclusive to the European version of Jade Empire SE? My copy of JE: SE did not come with a metal box.

Yes, European SE. And the proof that the game didn´t sell in Germany.

Just saw this at gogamer on their madness sale: Silverfall DVD import for $12.90 --good for another 12 or so hours.

They've got some other stuff--like Halo 3 Legendary at $59.95 for Xbox, some Unreal Tournaments($29.90), and Clive Barker's Jericho ($12.90) if anyone's looking for 'em.

To my BIG surprise I've seen brand new DVD boxed containing the game "Majesty" which was once published by Microprose ! Price: 10 Euros. Saturn celectronics chain.

That is a really good price!

If anyone (in the US) is looking for Arcanum, it's available for $19.95 at gogamer--under new releases, of all things. Not a super price, but I've seen it higher.

Back
Top Bottom