Deathfire - Update #15, $10,000 Pledges

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In the next kickstarter update for Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore developers G3 Studios say thanks for the $10,000 pledges, and talks about the games greenlight status.

$10,000 Pledges Rock!

Seriously, seeing the money counter for the funding of our campaign jump by $10,000 from one second to the next yesterday was quite the highlight of this campaign. It is a moment that fills you with incredible joy, but also with tremendous humbleness over the fact that someone would love your idea and work so much that they would invest so much money in it.

From the entire Deathfire team, and perhaps, from all the backers who try so hard to help us make this Kickstarter a success, we want to wholeheartedly thank this backer, who shall remain unnamed for privacy reasons, but who has elevated our funding amount so significantly.

The Beastiary

Yesterday we introduced the Beastiary as a new reward in our tier structure, and from the feedback we got, this seems to have struck a chord with many of our backers, and I agree, seeing these creatures fully illustrated with all the information, will be quite a feast for the eyes. Depending on how many backers we will have in the respective tiers, we might even be able to bring down the cost of printing so far that we might be able to produce it in color. Now that would be something…

The question also came up if monsters created by backers, such as in the $500 KAHUNA EDITION or the $1,000 MONSTER EDITION, will also be included in this book, and the answer is a resounding Yes. These backer-created creatures will be part of the game world’s fauna the same way a Rat Trooper would, and therefore, these creatures will definitely be featured in the Beastiary as well.

So, make sure to secure your monster a spot not only in the game, but also in the Beastiary book by putting in a pledge in one of the respective tiers!

Greenlight Status

I also wanted to let you know what the current status on our Steam Greenlight campaign is. “Deathfire” has received 7,800 Yes votes at this point, bringing the game 87% of the way into the Top 100. Great news, of course, though the development still needs to be funded, so make sure to keep telling people.
More information.

Sigh this game needs the backing of the big names despite having one of the worst names possible.

Yeah, I threw some money at it (not 10k!), but it looks pretty unlikely it'll ever leave my account. Shame.

A true potential are going to lost because of lack of interest. Come on RPGWatch readers, let's give the boost to Deathfire campaign it deserve. We can do it together.

Back
Top Bottom