Konjad is indeed stupid.

JenyM - would you say you're the racofer of these forums? Or are you more of a Prosper?

He has a mental disability. I remember that he posted in the Codex about getting some kind of treatment or therapy in the USA.

What's wrong JemyM?

Trying to post lol smilie but RPG Watch rules state I must type something out.

Nazis.

For Jemy: The "what's wrong" thing is a meme that Andhaira, yes, Andhaira, successfully started on the 'Dex. There's a more lengthy version but I won't bore you. Not sure if you still lurk over there so I thought I'd help you out.

JenyM - would you say you're the racofer of these forums? Or are you more of a Prosper?

threadincliner2.png

Hey Jaesun, any of the sorc's.net Powers-That-Be log into chat? If so, any word on how long we'll be stuck out here in deep space?

(I don't like chat. I'm shy.)

Trying to post lol smilie but RPG Watch rules state I must type something out.

Nazis.

For Jemy: The "what's wrong" thing is a meme that Andhaira, yes, Andhaira, successfully started on the 'Dex. There's a more lengthy version but I won't bore you. Not sure if you still lurk over there so I thought I'd help you out.

Well, the sight of Yeesh arouses desires into human minds, which turns ones thoughts to sinful fantasies and overall turns ones thoughts away from Allah Subhanawatallah.

I'm bored. TA is down as well. Everything sucks. What will we do when they let us back in the house?

I'm bored. TA is down as well. Everything sucks. What will we do when they let us back in the house?

Shit all over the place and post about how dragon age is the best rpg since mass effect, which is the best rpg since oblivion.

Shit all over the place and post about how dragon age is the best rpg since mass effect, which is the best rpg since oblivion.

Take my sage advice and do not mention Bioshock.

Hey Jaesun, any of the sorc's.net Powers-That-Be log into chat? If so, any word on how long we'll be stuck out here in deep space?

(I don't like chat. I'm shy.)

Dude, quit being a wimp. :p

And yeah Calis popped in, doesn't know anything.

I however have a theory:

DU and Tautalin finally acknowledged their true man love for each other, took the money, shut the place down and eloped.

Back
Top Bottom