Driftmoon - Demo Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Instant Kingdom has released a demo for Driftmoon, so go give it a try. The game isn't finished yet, so I assume this is based on the latest Alpha:
The first, official Driftmoon demo has just been released! If you've been waiting to see how you like the gameplay, here's your chance!
The long demo comes with our powerful editor & mod-sharing system, along with all of the currently released mods. The current full alpha already includes about 5-10 hours of quality playtime, and more is certainly coming! The rest of the adventure will be finished in the following few months.
More information.

Driftmoon is pretty good. I played the demo about 20 min. Nice game.
I was a bit skeptical about it(mostly because of the top-down view),but the demo proved me wrong. It is OK. Talking to a crab pirate? Why not?! Hilarious! :)
It will be a good game.

Excellent - been waiting to try this out. Pretty cool so far, and I don't hate the top-down like I feared I would!

Played the demo to the end it was quite good. I was surprised, the direct top-down perspective didn't draw me in. It works great for the landscape but I was worried I'd miss the player art. Not so much, turns out.

I've gone through the demo 3 times so far, I really like it. It really takes me back to some old-school games, and that's a good thing. I'm looking forward to the full release!

-Carn

That's awesome guys! We're really happy to hear you've had fun with Driftmoon! :)

Yes i have been keeping a close eye on this anne.monkkonen. From all the stuff going on in those screen shots it is dripping with quality RPG. Any word on a full release ?

@rich ruffo: Quality RPG - sounds good to me. :) You'll have to tell me how you like playing Driftmoon, when you try it! Our full release is certainly coming along, slowly but steadily, but I'm not at liberty to discuss dates just yet.

Back
Top Bottom