HoMM 5 - Tribes of the East Demo Coming

magerette

Hedgewitch
Heroes of Might and Magic fansite Celestial Heavens posts the news that a demo for the standalone HoMM5 expansion, Tribes of the East, is scheduled to hit Fileplanet on September 27. For full details, head here.
There's also some forum news about the King's Bounty remake coming from 1C at the same link.

More information.

I too am a fan. But the previous HOMM5 games have been taxing on my rig. I'm not getting vista (everI hope) and am saving for a new video card. To me games are either playable and enjoyable to varying extents or an embarrassment. No middle ground. HOMM5 is definitely fun.

I too am a fan. But the previous HOMM5 games have been taxing on my rig. I'm not getting vista (everI hope) and am saving for a new video card. To me games are either playable and enjoyable to varying extents or an embarrassment. No middle ground. HOMM5 is definitely fun.
Did you try any of the patches? Version 1.0 of HoMM 5 is a real resource pig but the later versions do reduce the system strain, particularly for the densely wooded maps.

Back
Top Bottom