Two Worlds II - Official Release PR

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Southpeak announces Two Worlds II is officially available in NA:
MIDLOTHIAN, Va. and LAS VEGAS /PRNewswire/ - SouthPeak Interactive Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: SOPK) and TopWare Interactive today announced that the critically acclaimed role playing game Two Worlds II will be in stores and available from digital retailers in North America on January 25th, 2011.
Two Worlds II is set to offer North American gamers a ground-breaking RPG experience after a phenomenal launch in Europe, which has delivered a wealth of 90%+ review scores and sales in excess of one million units during the first three weeks of availability, as recently reported by TopWare.
"Two Worlds II is set to become a benchmark for the RPG genre," said Melanie Mroz, President and CEO of SouthPeak Interactive, "the incredible review scores and blockbuster sales in Europe are testament to the hard work and dedication of the TopWare Team. We're thrilled to bring this deep fantasy experience to North American gamers."
James Seaman, Managing Director of TopWare in North America added "We've been blown away by the reception Two Worlds II has received and it's great that we're able to announce this street date. Fans of the Two Worlds brand have been fantastically loyal supporters and we think they will be thrilled when they experience this next step into the huge and evolving world of Antaloor."
Developed by Reality Pump, Two Worlds II will be in stores and available from digital retailers in North America on January 25th, 2011 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
For more information on Two Worlds II, visit http://www.twoworldstwo.com.
More information.

OTH. Gamestop has the PC release of the game on Feb 10th.:(

If I had not pre ordered 3 (yes, three) months ago, I would probably skip this game. Or at the very least I should have gotten the Euro version, which is what I normally do. But no, I had to support the NA publisher. I'm so stupid.

If you're releasing a fantasy RPG, it's tough to do better than having your press release start with "MIDLOTHIAN, Va". Sounds like it's just east of Greywatch castle in the outer reaches of Isengard or something.

If you're releasing a fantasy RPG, it's tough to do better than having your press release start with "MIDLOTHIAN, Va". Sounds like it's just east of Greywatch castle in the outer reaches of Isengard or something.

Seems appropriate, considering it is a low fantasy RPG.... :p

Midichlorian ?

Alistair's midichlorians from Midlothian are of mythic measurements. 2 bad 2 Worlds 2 is mediocre :)

Back
Top Bottom