Puzzle Quest: Galactrix - Demo Available

Interesting, which download servers of Gamershell are the most full ones ... if the "fullness" relates to this game ...

Which could be used as an indicator where the game is most anticipated.

But on the other hand there's no way I could say if the graphs show a general "working load" of the servers, or only related to this game.

It's general load, and much of it due to the FEAR 2 demo I expect.

Well, that was fun. Interesting mission types too. I must admit that I never played the full version of Puzzle Quest (shame on me), but I find Galactrix refreshing. The demo just ended with a locked jump gate though, which was a bit weird. No message or anything telling you that the demo has ended.

In a way this game reminds me of Weird Worlds for its simple but addicting gameplay and space atmosphere.

The online demo is available here. Nice music.
I'm sure I've heard the melody before because I was immediately humming to it, but where?

@Arhu: Puzzle Quest is nowadays available for 15 Euros in Germany.

Which melody are you talking about?
The one by the male voice in the title song. I thought it reminded me of Kirill Pokrovski's music from Divinity, but I couldn't find it. Maybe it's from a movie or TV series? Or a popular song?

Ah, I see. Well, a lot of music sounds alike these days. Who knows.
It's not Divinity 1's maintheme, btw - different melody.

Fun stuff ... can't wait for the DS version next month!

Found it. :)

Well, not that I was actively searching or anything, but it was played on one of my online radio channels. It's more of an ocean song compared to the space theme of Galactrix, but it's longer and the vocal melody should sound very familiar if you've played the demo. Beautiful relaxation piece, either way.

Diane Arkenstone - Voice of the Sea

Diane Arkenstone ? What a name !

Back
Top Bottom