Zombie RPG - Design Update - Who Would You Save?

aries100

SasqWatch
Annie from Double Bear Productions asks the tormenting question of who would you save during a zombie apocalypse? GameBanshee writes.
Here's the premises:
I'll keep it simple and provocative - in the zombie apocalypse, who would you save?
Please - keep this to people you PERSONALLY KNOW ONLY, who are within 15 miles of you (I'd want to save my parents, for example, but I couldn't list them here because they live over a thousand miles away). Would you save your sibling, or go mercenary and protect your apartment's custodian because they know how to fix everything? Remember - you can't save everyone... for the sake of discussion, let's say 2 people max. Beyond that... and they have to fend for themselves...
Possible second question: if the person you wanted the most to save WAS actually very far away (see my parental example) would you risk trying to reach them if there was no other way to contact them, or stay put and hope for the best.
More information.

My wife and children, everyone else is on their own.

We're a pretty resourceful bunch, the only skill set that my immediate family lacks is helicopter pilot but since I wouldn't even know where to find one, I'll just get out of town.

I'll save the hottest neighbor first, and then the second hottest neighbor

Back
Top Bottom