Krater - Win an Alpha Key!

Dhruin

SasqWatch
We have 20 keys to access the Krater pre-Alpha via Steam to give away. If you'd like the chance to try out this early version of the game, simply comment and we'll pick 20 winners at random!
Bear in mind this is a pre-Alpha version but FatShark are now starting to focus on the RPG elements and are looking for feedback on their post-apoc action/RPG. Here's a feature snip as a reminder and add your comments for a chance to win a key.
Krater takes place in a lush post-apocalyptic game world, a gigantic impact crater where cities and even nations have has been built on the aftermath of a bomb. It is a colorful game exeperince, where genre-typical deserts are replaced by nordic pine forests and red wooden cottages.
  • Extensive crafting (craft unique abilities, weapons and items)
  • Character persistence where both injuries and experience work in conjunction to evolve your team over time.
  • Simultaneously control a squad of 3 characters chosen from 4 different main classes with a multitude of specializations.
  • Prepare your team of Freediggers for the end-game and try to get as deep as you can into the main shaft, a dungeon crawler of massive proportions.
  • Singleplayer/multiplayer which blend seamless with each other. Use your progress from the single player campaign in coop missions and the other way around.
More information.

The competition is now closed - please allow 2-3 days for keys to be distributed by private message. Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Krater pre-Alpha access? Now you guys got me excited :)

Fatshark's games are pretty impressive, first Lead and Gold now War of the Roses and Krater. I can't wait to get my hands on both of them.

can't win if you don't try. I don't know much about this game, just seen it in the headlines here at RPGWatch but I do love the RPGs so I will have to check it out.

I seem to have missed earlier news on this one, but it does sound interesting.

Please note that you need a Steam account. At least an empty anonymous one.

This looks like a pretty cool game, I always like the SP/MP having some level of carryover. I'd also love to see how this genre of game shapes up, from the inside, and have a chance to affect it. Count me in, and excited.

A friend told me about this game, and it looks pretty cool. There can never be too many post apocalyptic rpg's!

Cool wouldn't mind trying this.

Please note that you need a Steam account. At least an empty anonymous one.

Is this even possible?

Consider me in please

Is this even possible?

Consider me in please

Until you buy something you only need a valid email adress. At least it was that way until I registered. It should be possible to use a junk mail address. That way you can use some of the Steam advantages without providing personal data.

Of course I don't know what requirements the alpha has. Maybe you'll have to sign an NDA, maybe you won't. I don't know.

Please put my name in the hat.

** Edit - Take my name out of the hat^. I broke down and bought it. :cool:

Last edited:
Not trying to nitpick here, but every time you guys do these contests you get a ton of people with 1 post saying they want to enter. How do you know these aren't alt's of people already entered?

Interesting to see from other threads how many people post again after this thread.

Phew. Good thing I've been pumping stat points into luck lately.

Sounds like an interesting twist from the usual destroyed wasteland post-apocalyptic games, would not mind trying it

I think I'd like to test this out; it will be interesting to see how well MMO logistics mesh with squad-based gameplay.

edit: why did I think this was an MMO?! Weird. Still interested though.

Last edited:
rune_74 makes a good point... I don't think newly created accounts with 1 post should be considered.

I'll throw my name in the hat though, and I promise to give feedback on the Alpha if I'm chosen.

Back
Top Bottom