Bethesda Softworks - Todd Howard Interview @ Irrational

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Bethsoft's Game Director Todd Howard has been interviewed in a podcast at Irrational Games in a conversation lead by Ken Levine. I haven't had the chance to listen to it but apparently the two are old friends, so it might be an interesting listen:
For the pilot episode we are happy to have Todd Howard, Executive Producer and Game Director from Bethesda Softworks. Howard has been at Bethesda since 1994, with countless classics under his belt including The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and most recently Fallout 3. Howard is well known for his sense of humor and his drive to make great games.
More information.

That was an amazing interview, like being a fly on the wall listening as friends talked. They talked about a lot of things we 'ahem' DISCUSS here .. lol
I recommend it.. about 40 MB in size.

Yes, very good interview. Fun and casual, but touching on a lot of interesting topics.

I like the part about difficulty and challenge in games.

A lot of interviews that I read I feel like I'm just getting whatever spin theyre shelling out that they think people want to hear. I didnt get that feeling reading this interview, pretty honest sounding, pleasant read.

Back
Top Bottom