Bethesda Softworks - New Website

Isn't there a problem with iPhones and Flash? (Assuming the website uses flash).

pibbur who maybe doesn't know what he's talkinng about

I don't remember the elves looking that good either ...

^ ^ ^
No, it's html5 which would be the way to go if you wanted it to work on the iPhone. Although they could have gone with Flash Media Server 4.5, but all that does is serve an alternate html5 version of content when iPhone users access it. Works fine on my iPad though and also on my android phone. Is safari just not resizing it properly or something on the iPhone?

@Thrasher - yeah, age creep up on all of us ;-) Or maybe they have you on their list of of undesirables - did you ever diss Bethesda!? hehe… (although that is a sobering thought :-o ) You're not missing much though - 'pretty' elves are back, at least for their MMO.

Not sure, but after I enter my birthdate there is no way to go forward. It must think i'm too old. ;)

Their old website actually allowed you to choose a birthdate in the 1800s :p

Sorry to hear they are now discriminating against you centenarians. BTW, how was the Oregon Trail?

Not sure, but after I enter my birthdate there is no way to go forward. It must think i'm too old. ;)

I used 01/01/1901 and went through without any problem. Although, the website could do with optimizing...

It works for people up to 57 years and 7 months.

pibbur who by pure coincidence is 57 years and 7 months.

Back
Top Bottom