Drakensang - German Preview in GameStar Magazine

I had a brief look at the preview during a visit to our local supermarket.

It´s very positive. A few formal things in the article stood out:
The EiC mentioned in the editorial on page 3 that Drakensang is already fully playable and in surprisingly good shape. They´re not worried at all that it could be as buggy as other well known RPGs.
GameStar was the first publication worldwide who were allowed to play the game [longer than a couple of minutes I assume]. The preview is hands-on, they´ve played the game for two full days in Radon Labs´ office.
And finally, they were allowed to take their own screenshots, with(out) all the still missing details.

Now I´m even more sure than I was after the lengthy session at the GC that Drakensang will be at least "good", but probably better.

What surprised me is the fact that seemingly there wre very few bugs in there.
This could help regain the reputation that went down with Gothic 3, for example.

There was another german print article about sponsorship in games industry. Drakensang gets sponsored by a german fund, overall 500.000 € for the developer. There was also mentioned that the game was revaluated (I guess that means within the dtp / Anaconda catalogue), so they could spend more time with bugtesting and QA.

Back
Top Bottom