Birthday Thread

Thank you, everyone. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, I guess. My oldest turns 12 today, and I think that makes me feel far older than my own march to dust.

Ha, you ain't seen nothin' yet; just wait till the TEEN years are upon you!! lol :)

Oh, I know I've got a long hike thru hell right on the horizon. I've got an angle, though. I'm infinitely more patient than Mrs. dte, which means she'll go apeshit first when confronted with typical teen behavior. I'll get to do "quiet disapproval" more often than not. Still gonna be hell, but maybe not the lower levels... ;)

Hey Sammy's another year older (and deeper in debt -as the song goes!!) :) Have a great one Tiger.

Happy Birthday Sammy. Are you knock knock knockin on heaven's door yet, or still an under-forty sprout? Either way, have the best birthday known to man. :):party2::cake::party::flower:

Sammy's just a kitten, IIRC. He's on the welcome mat, but hasn't gotten his hand up to the door yet. ;)

Happy birthday, Sammy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Peter the Paladin. Have a great one up there in the frozen reaches of Norway!! :)

Happy Birthday, Peter and Sir Markus. :cake:

Happy belated Birthday to Dte, Peter, Sammy and Sir Markus, and anyone else I may have missed lately.:oops:

:fingerscrossed::party2::party: Hope you all had fun!

Happy Birthday Krzychu! Make it a Great One!

Wow, and all this happened while I wasn't here? Congratz, guys. Have a beer! :party:

Happy belated Birthday to Dte, Peter, Sammy and Sir Markus, and anyone else I may have missed lately.:oops:

:fingerscrossed::party2::party: Hope you all had fun!

Happy Birthday Krzychu! Make it a Great One!

Same goes for me, I've been lurking in from time to time, but somehow forgot about this topic. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday dhruin

Mr. Watch Newshound Dhruin has a Birthday today!! Have a great day and hopefully you and Kayla will find something open so you can have a wonderful night out to celebrate!! :)

Happy Birthday Dhruin !

... and all others I have missed.

Happy Birthday, Big D. Have a great one.

And happy belated birthday to everyone I missed while I was gone.

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Samhain! Keep on rockin'! :)

And a non-belated Happy Birthday, Dhruin! Thanks for all your hard work, and have a great day! :)

Also, thank you for the wishes, guys. :biggrin: Cheers. :party:

It's still Dhruin's birthday here, so I'm not late, dammit. Have a wonderful day, Boss!

Back
Top Bottom