Legends of Dawn - Mod Tools & Patch 1.10

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
After going silent for a few months Aurofinity & Dreamatrix have released a new patch for Legends of Dawn, and it includes new modding tools also.

Dreamatrix modding Tools and Patch 1.10 are live!

After months of hard work we are happy to present to you the new patch 1.10 with our Dreamatrix Tools. Despite some rumors we remain committed to our backers. Modding tools beta was an important stretch goal and a lot of unexpected work had to be done to make it happen. We hope that enthusiasts among you will experiment with tools and that knowledge base will start to grow within the community so that others less experienced users will be able to join the fun.

This patch upgrades all previous versions, from 1.00 to version 1.10. Steam players should update the game using Steam client. Everyone else can download patch 1.10 via our site.

Soon you will receive an email with instructions for downloading rest of your pledges.
Thank you Joxer for the link.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

They were probably working on the mod tools most of the time.

They were probably working on the mod tools most of the time.

Put Mod tools in place so our backers and the community can patch and fix the game.
Not the best solution but it has worked for other games in the past (even without mod tools). I really wanted this game-- liked the concept. I don't know if it has enough of a following to motivate community activism to enhance the game, but I would give it a look if it gets better.

Last time I checked the game has some serious performance issues. This patch solves them?

I bought the game but haven't played it. Can anyone here recommend the game? Is it worth investing time into? My main concern about spending time with this game is all the reports I read about game-breaking bugs, I really don't want to experience that kind of thing after spending 10s or 100s of hours with it.

Back
Top Bottom