Post a Picture of Yourself!

@Kostaz: Hey, that's Nice and relaxed. Why would someone feel the need to be harsh to such a nice and relaxed-looking person?
That's a nice way to put it,I just think there are enough reasons for someone to be harsh with anything.

That place looks familiar but I just cant put my finger on it. Its in Athens right ?
Yup it's in Athens,here's the precise location.

My grandson's sixth birthday; he's into Spongebob Squarepants atm—possibly the best-looking, greatest kid on the planet; but I could be prejudiced…

maxbirthday60083649908.jpg

maxbirthday6011.jpg

Great looking grandson. He looks really interested in that cake. :)

Yes, he's such a cutie! :D

Thanks guys. I promise not to deluge the site with all the numerous shots of his cuteness I've accumulated, though. ;)
@ skav, yes, the cupcake was not long for this world and he really wanted to eat that number 6 candle, but we convinced him to just lick off the frosting.
@Jaz--it's about time for your latest incarnation, too. Are you dressing up for the Harvest Festival or Oktoberfest or anything? ;)

Oooooh, wait. There are recent Halloween pics… and Faery Night pics… nothing special. But yes, I might have something for you, mags. Here's a pic of my first reading...

And please, feel free to spam this site with all the pics of your grandson you can find :D.

Last edited:
Are you sure that boy's related to you, mags? I don't see any trace of your evil in those pics of him. :D

Jaz, you look so utterly civilized. Did you at least have vampire fangs or something? ;)

What, a chicken claw pendant and peeptoes with skulls and bones aren't sufficient…? Wait, I'll show you my undercut...

If that's not enough to please you…

Last edited:
I think I like that one better. A little more "Hannibal Lecter"--sorta a restrained chaos. It's kinda funny that we're so used to seeing unusual pictures of you that "normal" is so jarring.

Wow, nobody ever compared me to Hannibal Lecter before :harl:.

It was intended as one. Very dignified, very intelligent, and yet totally unconventional.

Those are not exactly the first qualities that come to mind when you discuss Hannibal, dte, but I agree. Jaz you're looking very professional there,—cool, calm and collected and quite the best-selling, serious author type. :)

dte wrote:
Are you sure that boy's related to you, mags? I don't see any trace of your evil in those pics of him.
It will surface during his teenage years, no doubt.

Beautiful pics, Jaz ... and at the risk of saying it for the 100th time, congrats on the book!

Is it possible to edit the posting much later ? Days or weeks ?

Because I wouldn't want to let a picture showing me to stay here too long ... I'm careful with showing myself around. Otherwise you could try a certain thread in the Larian forum ...

Alrik - remember that you can easily search Google and it will find your pictures, and anyone can grab them or keep them in an archive in perpetuity ...

That's why I'd like to delete it again after a few days ...

But I know what you mean, really.

I want to use my picture as my avatar. How i can do this. Anyone want to help me in this? I would be very pls if I got help here.

Just go to your user control panel and then to the Avatar section. (Click on private messages to jump to the user cp and you'll find what you need).

Back
Top Bottom