Nuclear Union - Updates

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Nuclear Union website has seen a few updates last week about enemies, weapons and history. Here is a bit on the Howler.

It is rumored that the howler is a hybrid of the wild boar and a dog, but it’s not confirmed.
This creature has a solid corneous protection outgrowth on the big head and is almost invulnerable for the front attack. Howler is moves fast and can be very dangerous for a poorly armed man.
If howler hunts alone it’s better to stay away from him on a high distance. The animal is not inclined to attack first, but it will try to scare the person with a loud low howl (for this howl the howler got its name). Attack will follow only if the person doesn’t move to a safe distance.
However howler is extremely dangerous in the packs of dogs. Its behavior changes to highly aggressive. In the pack howler acts as a battering ram, tends to knock people down to allow the dogs tear the lying into pieces.
Considering the head-on armoring of the howler weapon with a good penetrating ability (rifles, sniper rifles and heavy weapons) are most effective against it. At the same time, you can shoot the howler with small arms, not aiming for the head but for an unprotected body.
More information.

My most anticipated game this year. I don't expect it to be a high quality product, (Although I didn't expect the same thing for Dishonored, so...) but it looks like one of those games that'll be real treat for people with a certain taste, no matter how big its flaws might be. (Kinda like Gothic or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SoC)

I can't wait. I'm really hoping this is good. Got a new PC that runs Crysis 2 fast and slick.

Back
Top Bottom