18+ MMO: Kabod Online

deadplayer

Watcher
But sadly I finally found out, why this game is +18 rated. Some players standing here and there, nearly naked on a wooden stump and posing like some playboy-girls. Just idiotic. This effect comes with the Armor-Destroy System implemented to the Game. Mainly it's a really cool idea, but it's really abused here in Kabod Online. Every equipment part has a duribility value, like 100 or 150, that value drops point by point, when you get damaged or hit by monsters. At some specific amounts the armors gets destroyed and shows more and more of your naked body, showing shredded parts and such things. But mainly this system is only for nude purposes! My main armor dropped down to 0 duribility, while my other equipment parts, like gauntlets, shoes, shoulders, helmet, shield, weapon, etc. still were at 100% of the duribility. So the System is only used to show people naked characters.. unneeded, if you ask me, could be made better, and not with showing breasts. Just google "breast" if you want to see some, but you shouldn't have to play a game to see them that often. Really sad.

kabod_3.jpg

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-08-20/kabod_online_global_test_review,1.shtml

Real Adult MMORPG!!

A game with shallow gameplay but nudity to compensate. That will attract a fair share of players ;)

Especially among young WOWers interested in cybers.. eh .. roleplaying.

LOL, I think there will only be guys playing this talking dirty to each other and all playing girls chars LOL LOL LOL, can't see a girl intressed in that game.

Dude, I'll break your armor if you'll break mine... :rolleyes:

Somebody send these guys a Playboy and some baby oil. Far more efficient path to the goal, me thinks.

*Thumps Thrasher over the head with a 20lb Bible*

Not every Christian is part of the vocal minority. Don't make me did out my 1E D&D books and try to find that mind bondage spell I was supposed to learn in the Sunday after-Church session. ;)

Amen brother; Preach it!! :)

The crime system looks and sounds awesome.

Is this game blocked to us gamers in Australia. I tried to sign up. I am 35 years old and typed in the correct info to state my age. I just get a "check your ID" message
I thought a 35 yo could play an 18+ game! o_O

Mind the order of month and day. Americans order dates by Month, then day, whereas it's the opposite in Europe. And the year position can be either at the front or back. Not sure about Australia. But date ordering is one of the most common reasons people screw up dates.

Back
Top Bottom