Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga or Developers Cut?

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire
Original Sin Donor
So I recently started playing Divinity 2: Dragon Kight Saga for the first time. I have reached Lovis in his tower. And now I noticed that Divinity 2: Developers cut popped up in my games list. Is it worth switching to this version, what is the difference, are savegames compatible?

The difference is that the Developer's Cut has the dev console available to players. The save games are supposedly compatible if both versions are the same language.

I don't see any real reason to use the developer's cut for a first playthrough. The primary draw seems to be that it basically includes a bunch of cheat codes.

Yep, it would ruin a first playthrough.

Thanks guys, I'll just keep going then.

How does the Developer's Cut ruin a first playthrough? I purchased the Dev cut. Can't I just play it without using dev features? I'm confused.

How does the Developer's Cut ruin a first playthrough? I purchased the Dev cut. Can't I just play it without using dev features? I'm confused.

I think they are just talking about using the available cheat features in the Dev version, you do not have to use them but the temptation will be there if stuck I guess.

Back
Top Bottom