Dragon Age: Inquisition - Screenshots

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Some of the first high resolution screenshots from BioWare's Frostbite 3-powered Dragon Age: Inquisition have been posted online.

BioWare has stated they're excited by the likes of Frostbite 3 because it frees them up to create more of the game world and focus less on trying to code their own new engine.

The screens were noticed by the BioWare forums. I also uploaded them to the watch.

More information.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading them to The Watch, though. It's against my religion to visit the BioWare forums.

2nd picture has a "FOR FARELDEN" vibe, i bet this guy dies first .

It's a she, her name is Cassandra Pentaghast. The Seeker that interrogate Varric in DA2 and the main character of Dawn of the Seeker (DA anime).

Oh and I really doubt that she dies first, she's linked to both the Chantry crisis and the dragons.

Similar site of any other site such as similarto.us or moreofit.com for that matter use algorithm to find closest match. Finding similar sites and ranking is hard computer science problem. you shouldn't go by their rankings because I don't think so they have figured it out yet how to compare and rank two similar sites.

Back
Top Bottom