Baldur's Gate - Matt Chat

immense fellatio there, just warning my fellow watchers.

Watching this guy play I just want to correct him and show him out to play non-stop. How about bashing the chest, you don't have to pick it. But bards can pick locks anyway, right? But as if you roll a bard anyway! Then buy him an axe?! 8hp main character?! No wonder he thinks its hard. xD He's missed all the bonus XP too. Its borderline annoying watching him; his only saving grace is his praise for a game that deserves it. Even if he doesn't know why!

And the main page talking about demogorgan from tales of the sword coast. :S That was throne of baal! No epic feat traps in BG1. And you call yourselves fans!!! :p

But, yeah. Great game. I got the CD version with the paper manual, too.

Bah, okay. So I confused it with the sequel. My bad. :) It's been over a decade. But these were great games. And still are.

It really is amazing how well these games hold up even a decade later compared to most of their contemporaries. Really shows the skill that old Bioware had.

It really is amazing how well these games hold up even a decade later compared to most of their contemporaries. Really shows the skill that old Bioware had.

Painted 2D sprites work a lot better for longevity than 3D. Not to mention the fact that, as Matt touched upon, the love that went into all the item descriptions is still something unmatched to this day.

Back
Top Bottom