Original Sin - Update #31, Less than 24 hours!! 800K reached!

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's time for another update for Larian's kickstarter Original Sin. I'm running out of ideas what to write at the pace the updates come at. Enjoy.

Less than 24 hours to go!!!

Well, you know what the final stretch goal is! We'll remind you in a next update, but that's all there's left to reach on this wonderful KIckstarter campaign. Think we can do 200K in 24 hours ? The game is on!

800K reached!!!

Including Paypal, 800K is now reached!
Companions, check. Congratulations all on reaching this stretch goal!!! This game is getting better and better, so much in fact that we're starting to wonder what's going to be left for us to do afterwards :)

Since we just did a big companion update, we're not going to redo it here. If you've seen it, you know that as a RPG aficionado you should rejoice! There are going to be some seriously wicked companions roaming around the world of Rivellon!

As behind the scenes as it gets

This is the type stuff our audience is never supposed to see, but which we deal with on a daily basis. Full monty! It's the type of stuff you can participate in if your tier includes alpha or beta access. Check out the add-ons below if you're in doubt.
More information.

The one stretch goal I'm really happy they hit is 700k. Kirill with an orchestra is going to be epic.

I saw this on NeoGAF and it cracked me up! :D

GYHbPAN.gif

Come on, people! MORE MONEY!!!!!

Beyond the 850k, never thought it would happen. Iam surprised in a positive way.

Back
Top Bottom