Sounds\music\space_fast1\low

player1

Watchdog
Has anyone, who unpacked grp files, tried playing these (action1.wav - action9.wav) music files in playlist with shuffle mode.

Sounds great!

It seems as if combat music in space battles was supposed to be dynamic (small music segments played randomly).

Instead, in release game, only first audio file (action1) is heard in short loop, over and over. What a shame…

EDIT:
There are also some great unused pieces in SOUNDS\MUSIC\SPACE_SLOW1\LOW folder, for space ambient music (SPACE_SLOW2 - SPACE_SLOW3).

Last edited:
I try to assign this tracks yesterday, but...
One event = one track.
When we flying in the space - we're listening only INCAR track (space_slow1), when someone attack us - we're listening FAST track (space_fast1).

Also i made a mini-mod - more music tracks at the planets, spacestations etc, and fixed timecycles (goodbye fast nights) :)

I think I'll merge action1/2/5/7/9 in single track, and make replacer mod (those five sound best when merged together).

Same for space_slow1/2/3.

EDIT:
I guess niadly would be interested in NIGHT.OGG track, since it includes complete version of music piece he used for reworked English cutscenes.

I think I'll merge action1/2/5/7/9 in single track, and make replacer mod (those five sound best when merged together).

Same for space_slow1/2/3.

EDIT:
I guess niadly would be interested in NIGHT.OGG track, since it includes complete version of music piece he used for reworked English cutscenes.

I'll have to check that out. I never really looked through the unpacked files, just unpacked them to figure out the film grain thing, and then deleted the folder (it was like 10+GBs ) so now i'll have to unpack again, lol.

I try to assign this tracks yesterday, but…
One event = one track.
When we flying in the space - we're listening only INCAR track (space_slow1), when someone attack us - we're listening FAST track (space_fast1).

Also i made a mini-mod - more music tracks at the planets, spacestations etc, and fixed timecycles (goodbye fast nights) :)

T-braze, I've noticed that if I make larger action.ogg and space_slow1.ogg that music doesn't always start from the begging, in some situations.

Since you looked a bit other files, have you noticed anything regarding that?

was this spacemusic addon eventually put in wesps patch??
or is it a separate download?

Back
Top Bottom