Drakensang: TRoT - Download Version Released in NA

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Drakensang: The River of Time, the much improved prequel to Drakensang is now available in NA through Impulse, GamersGate and Amazon for $19.99. Other download services and more territories may follow.
Thanks, Alrik!
More information.

Yes. The game is a steal for 20 bucks.

I'm done with the first plot sequence and will add that this game has a better initial hook than the original. Happy with my purchase so far.

Yes, everything other than floating text (*leave me be* from an unnamed NPC, for example), seems to be voiced. I'd say the voice work is average (at least in the very beginning) so I see it as neither an advantage nor disadvantage (but then, not being fully voiced never bothered me in the original).

Any word on Australian availability?

Ive already pre ordered it. Im thinking different time zones? Thanks for your reply on the subject , feel at ease . Enjoy the game when released.

Ive already pre ordered it. Im thinking different time zones? Thanks for your reply on the subject , feel at ease . Enjoy the game when released.

I'm from New Jersey though, and it's 9:30pm... I think it should be open for me by now. Where are you from?

There is a blizzard outside and I'll have off from work tomorrow. I hope I can download this soon.

From New Jersey too Middletown, But there time zone is different i think gamergate i mean .

I know ! Thats why steam has shit locked down with digital distribution. I purchased ROT and Precursors .

I was surprised that the game was better than the first. Just watch out for the annoying puzzles that will have you pulling your hair and screaming. You will know when you find them.

Interesting.

How does this one differ from the original?

Is is less linear? Can you openly explore the world?

Interesting.

How does this one differ from the original?

Is is less linear? Can you openly explore the world?

Its basically a map you travel once you have a boat. Going to different places depends on what place you visited before.

Its basically a map you travel once you have a boat. Going to different places depends on what place you visited before.

Can you freely go new places or do you have to hear about them to unlock them to get to them? Still sounds interesting though.

We've had threads with detailed impressions about a year ago, when the game came out in Germany.

TRoT improves almost everything compared to DraSa, some things even considerably, plus it has full voice-overs.

Back
Top Bottom