The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Are we back again with everyone showing so we can continue with our low levels or should we continue to work on getting Phuury and Reywindd to level 20 so we can visit Eveningstar and do the explorers in King's Forest? Testovina and Brialle have already made level 20. Brialle is holding level 22 if I recall correctly.

My paladin is level 9 (but is holding level 10). My cleric is level 10 (but is holding level 11).

Necro 2 is a very good quest chain for XP, but maybe we should do it at level 10 and not level 9. Quests are level 8 at normal so we still get bravery bonus at level 10. Anyone still missing necro 1 on the level 9-10 ones we play with?

Any suggestions to what to do tonight?

21, holding 21. Don was joking when he said 22. Still have 300k or so to go to get to 22.

Maybe Corwin and Reywind were in line in Sydney to get the new iphone when it came out? ;) :lol:

I have no clue what mine have done in necro. I would have to log them all in.....and noo Dte, I will NOT make a spread sheet to keep it sorted. ;)

I'm planning to buy a new graphics card early in October. Then I'll be available again.

I think all the TRv2.0 toons are holding lvl10 except Corwin and Reywind.

We still need a decision on VoN. I didn't include that in "Ye Olde Plan" since we didn't really need the XP from it (particularly after running Necro1, which wasn't in the plan either) and we've run that series half a million times, but everyone seems intent on running it. I don't care, just need to tweak the plan to match everyone's desires. We're blowing past content in a real hurry. We did complete Sentinels, so I think Threnal was next on the agenda, along with a quick side trip to the Xorian Cypher.

I thought Threnal was a bit higher level. VoN is as much for k favor as xp, I want some shared bank space again! But it also can wait until we're all level 10. We still have a few things left to hit before hitting the big xp quests.

Really, we should try to get as much xp as we can out of the lower levels, to save on farming Desert to keep the 3rd lifers up.

Pump is 10, Aneiria 9, Susan tore through to 12. b{t I have Ijii as well available at 8.

I have Threnal in my memory as being level 8 or 9. Some perhaps even 10 ?

And - I'd like to do the Necro1 chain once again. I've soloed most of it, but not the last 2 ones.

I didn't do VON either, to be honest.

"... I remember when ... now with screenhots !" : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4699117#post4699117

Last edited:
Ok Ye Holder of Ye Olde Plan, you are elected to pick a start point and if you so desire I might let you pick who gets to pick next time we pick provided it is still within the bonds of "Ye Olde Plan" when you let them pick. ;)

We've got Necro2 which is lvl8 and 9. Motivation: silver flame necklace, Shadow Crypt XP.

Threnal, which is lvl8 thru 10. Motivation: never run, unique crafting items, Mantle

Red Fens, which is lvl9. Motivation: set items

VoN, which is lvl8 thru 10 (actually 8 thru 9, only the raids are lvl10). Motivation: wasn't going to run, but HouseK favor

As y'all can see, lots of lvl8 stuff. With most of us already a rank or two into lvl10, there's no way we'll be able to complete all those quests without being over-level, even on elite.

edit- upon further review, things get interesting in a little while. There are very few non-raid quests at lvl10. 4 of them in Threnal, 1 in the Desert, 2 in Sorrowdusk that we probably won't get to, and 2 in Ataraxia which was going to be a catch-up area for anyone falling behind on XP. That means that it will be smart for us to camp at lvl11 on our toons—maybe get a couple ranks into 12 before actually taking the level. That means that we can pack some extra content in while we're lvl10 and 11, which means that we might be able to squeeze all this in. I hate holding levels since character development is my favorite part of the game itself (tormenting jm and the elderly being my favorite part of the overall experience… ;) ), but it might make sense in this case.

Last edited:
Maybe Corwin and Reywind were in line in Sydney to get the new iphone when it came out? ;) :lol:

I have no clue what mine have done in necro. I would have to log them all in…..and noo Dte, I will NOT make a spread sheet to keep it sorted. ;)
That's not a separate spreadsheet, dearie. That's just a section of the character spreadsheet that you should already have!

I ran Necro 2 with my cleric and learnt a really nice trick with Shadow crypt.

You can actually just run through 8 different rooms and get the 8 gear you need without even going once into a maze. I was amazed how fast it was. I ran on elite first and got 50k XP. Then I repeated on hard and got 30K or so.

So Shadow crypt can easily be done both on elite and hard if we window farm it.

We can always hold levels so we can run all the series we want and get BB, Von 1-4, Necro 2, Threnal etc. We need all we can get at higher levels.

We just need to figure out what is the lowest level quest we want to run (on normal) and stay within 2 levels of that level. If that level is now 8 then we can level to 10 and get the BB.

Okay, the usual DDO Store report :

Enjoy a 25% Boost to Epic XP All Weekend Long
Ends September 23!

"Landlubber's Package" : http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4699637&postcount=3

The Landlubber's Bundle is currently 1195 TP in the DDO Store in-game. Enjoy! Just a reminder it comes with Three Barrel Cove, the Sentinels of Stormreach, and Attack on Stormreach.

50% Off
Menace of the Underdark™
Now through September 27!

The Free Item Of The Week :

September 21-27
Scroll of Longstrider x10
Use Coupon Code SL9856
1/Account

Break The Ancient Curses Of Eberron!
September 20, 2012
Es gibt derzeit keinen übersetzungen.
25% Off Select Adventure Packs, Races & More! September 21-27

Now that's why there are so many cursed Pirates in the forums ? :lol:

25 % off :

- "Epic" Adventure packs from Eberron
- Helf
- Horc
- Quest XP Elixirs

I think my druid is either 8 or 9 can't remember it's been SO long since I played DDO. I don't like you all getting so far ahead either; it gets messy holding levels all the time. Perhaps when Alric can join regularly we should have one group for zergers and another for those of us who are more 'mature' and prefer to play more slowly!! :)

"Playing slowly" is usually called "flower sniffing" in DDO code. ;)
Not that I have anything against it … At least I do so when I' in the quest for the first time, until the fourth, usually.

With Jm or Cm (don't remember anymore, it's been so long ago) I once kind of "zerged" through the Crypt of Gerard Dryden ;) - this way it was almost fun ! :)

You don't zerg dryden's tomb. /ou simple take a nap until it's over with.

Remember that there is a gap in content at a certain point, then again at 18. So we need to hold 10 as long as we can, and get as close to 12 as we can before taking it, the push as close to 15 as we can before hitting Gianthold.

We might try shortmanning Tempest Spine. I'm not sure we can do it, none of us have done the puzzle and I'm not certain on the INT rune's requirements.

You don't zerg dryden's tomb. /ou simple take a nap until it's over with.

We did, kind of like "you take the right side and I take the left side" plus hirelings. ;)
I think I had my Arti there, with his mechanical "dog", too. ;)

Don't be afraid if you see my name on the list within the next few days : I've found out that my gaming PC also has an onboard graphics chipset and an VGA output - I'll try to log in and see if I can buy one or two of the adventure packs which are 25 % off right now. As far as I can remember, I should still have something around 600 TP available. Not enough for Helf, though.
After that, I'll log out again.

You can witness my proceedings regarding graphics card buying here : http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17830

Apart from that, there's an announcement of "regular maintenance" on September, 24 : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=393070

Okay.

Meanwhile I've found out that my "gaming PC" has onboard graphics, too.

I wonder why I didn't have this idea earlier ?

Still I don't dare right now playing with it, as long as I don't know its capabilities.
A GPU-Z screenshot is provided in the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom