Steam - More Daily Deals

Wow. That seems quite the price drop for NWN2 Platinum. Didn't SoZ just come out last year?

Never played KotoR either. I might have to pick it up for $2.49! (Of course that would require me getting back to NYC where my computer with Steam resides!)

The $10 price tag is a daily sale. It'll be $20 tomorrow.

Nice. I think I already got enough games from this sale and christmas gifts to last me through the entire year...

Thanks. Picked up KoTOR. I want NWN2 but I'll wait for a lower price.

Mask of the betrayer, top notch rpg moments.

SoZ, to say that it was underwhelming is to kind….

To bad that I have already to many games to finish standing accusingly in my shelf.

Witcher (just started, wonderful)
Fallout 3
Stalker (just started)
DA:Awakening
Far Cry2
Halo 2

HOI3 with SF
CIV V (what in the world was I thinking!, How to find time and energy for that..)

On top of it all I would like to replay ME2 and finish Oblivioin…

as Jonny Depp said in donnie brasco "Forget about it!"

Back on topic, there have been some really sweet deals, was itching to buy Kotor but a quick reality check made me stop before hitting the "send order" button..

C

My gaming computer have in recent times come under attack from my toddler who sees it as a teletubbies and bamse movie machine…, go figure. It so bad that I fell from grace and bought a PS3 for christmas

Last edited:
Was going to buy spellforce platinum so I could continue playing it on my windows7 64bit, but to my suprise the steam version doesnt work in that os either even though they let you buy it without any warnings. Lucky I checked the requirements before buying:"OS: Windows XP/2000/Vista 32 Bit".

Have to be careful when buying old games from steam. Even though it looks like everything is click and play its not true for all games.

Was going to buy spellforce platinum so I could continue playing it on my windows7 64bit, but to my suprise the steam version doesnt work in that os either even though they let you buy it without any warnings. Lucky I checked the requirements before buying:"OS: Windows XP/2000/Vista 32 Bit".

Have to be careful when buying old games from steam. Even though it looks like everything is click and play its not true for all games.

Yep, and always check the Steam Community Forum for the game in question also. I've had the mouse hovering over "add to cart" several times only to check the forums to see
"Steam, why haven't you applied this 2 year old patch?"
or
"Don't buy if you use Windows 7 x64!!!" etc…

Gah, too bad. I'm too late for NWN2 platinum.

I got King Arthur a roleplaying wargame, however, It seems surprising how little we have heard about this game here when it got released last year.

just a heads up...

NWN 2 platinium is again in sale. I belive this is the last day of steam holiday sales. If you don't already have the last great D&D rpg game...go and get it asap. :)

Funny you say that. To me it was quite the opposite. I didn't care for MotB but loved SoZ

I'm about halfway through MotB, been there for over a year. I keep meaning to go back because I hear how awesome MotB is, but other things keep taking presedence. When I got bored with MotB, I started playing MoW. Really liked it, but again, got dsitracted and just haven't gone back to finish it. Still haven't played SoZ yet unfortunately.

I think I need to take a 6 month leave of absence from work just to catch up on all my games!

Back
Top Bottom