Gothic 3 woodcutters near wolf clan, where?

sauzer

Watcher
i have to bring 5 ham to the woodcutters, quest says they'r outside wolf clan village but i cant really find them... any clue where they are? thanks.

when you leave the wolf clan exit (just past the bridge) vear to the right about 15-30 degrees then head down their will be a large cliff overhang to the right, a path to the left and if you go downhill there will be a camp that is set between the high cliff and the path

found them earlier, helps exploring when theres no snowstorm. :p
by chance, do you know where is the fully grown sabertooth that u have to kill near woodcutters? i went up that hill as they said, found tracks on the snow, but they end with a lot of blood, and nothing close to kill. i found the hidden ore close but nothing else. any idea? thx!

Yep, that sabre-tooth quest is a trifle wrong. They are NOT up the hill near the woodcutters. You actuall have to head left from the village bridge, go down to the bottom and then head slightly right. You come to another hill on your right and that's where you'll find them. They are called Large sabertooths I think!!

The woodcutters?
You know those guys standing around near the saws and tree trunks, not doing a damn thing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom