Dead State - Considering Kickstarter

I also agree DoubleBear should strike now if they're going to do a Kickstarter, rather than wait, as they seem inclined to do. The iron is hot now. Hell, The Banner Saga sure didn't have a whole lot of info out there. They pretty much just showcased the art design. I feel I have a much better sense of how Dead State will play than I do The Banner Sage.

Go for it now, guys.

I also agree DoubleBear should strike now if they're going to do a Kickstarter, rather than wait, as they seem inclined to do. The iron is hot now. Hell, The Banner Saga sure didn't have a whole lot of info out there. They pretty much just showcased the art design. I feel I have a much better sense of how Dead State will play than I do The Banner Sage.

Go for it now, guys.

From the little I know about both I'd rather play Dead State than Banner Saga. Just the fact it looks so cartooney and the devs are from Bioware doesn't have me convinced it will be a good turn based combat game.

Yes, I would contribute. This one is(edit: was?) only second to Risen 2 on my most anticipated list for this (edit: ?) year.

Dissappointed to hear about the project's state though. I had the impression that things were much more solid than this…

I am afraid a lot of the indies we discussed at this years most anticipated will fail to seize their golden opportunity to steal some thunder for themselves and capitalize on the dearth of AAA releases (well in comparison to last year that is)…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom