Shadow of the Eternals - Kickstarter Unsuccessful

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
It should come as no surprise that Precursor Games kickstarter Shadow of the Eternals was unsuccessful. Here is the update with more informaion.

After we take a one week break, we will be upgrading the forum software to help improve the experience of our community. The Order forums will remain open for all those who have pledged on the Kickstarter for the next few weeks.

It is unfortunate that we were unable to crowd-fund this project at this time, but we have not given up. We intend to pursue other avenues with the ultimate goal of having our games come to fruition.
More information.

Didn't I already say their FAQ on KS site is a disgrace. 3 questions/answers? Please.

Hopefully their communication with supporters will be better next time.

Good riddance!
It'll be back. This will be the third time their crowd funding campaign failed.:p They really want to make the game, but it seems the gamers just don't want it. It sounded interesting but other projects had my interest instead.

Last edited:
First try: 1.3 million goal, 150k pledged.
Second try: 750K goal, 350K pledged.
Third try maybe they can go for a 500K goal and make it, it's like haggling with the pledgers :)

First try: 1.3 million goal, 150k pledged.
Second try: 750K goal, 350K pledged.
Third try maybe they can go for a 500K goal and make it, it's like haggling with the pledgers :)
You forgot the games website tried to raise funds also, but that was cancelled. The first kickstater was started at the the same time it was confusing.

I feel bad for all the people at Precursor who aren't jerks and weasels. But I don't feel bad for all of Precursor ;)

Back
Top Bottom