Age of Decadence - Combat Video #2

Weird ending.

Still loving it. Not too sure about the soundtrack, but it's cool.

Nice music with a perfect mood imho.
Good looking graphics and cool animation, loved the crush to the head :D
Now I'm more interestend in that game than before.

Indeed a weird ending, what appened, some gunshots?
The combat sound are missing.

Hmm actually looked pretty cool....may have to get over my general dislike of vaultdweller to try this;)

I agree on the ending though...

Indeed a weird ending, what appened, some gunshots?
One handed crossbow. Anyway, it's not an in-game situation. I didn't want to end the video with the PC standing in the middle with a dumb look on his face, so we cranked up the noble's critical strike skill and added everyone's favorite one-liner.

The combat sound are missing.
We'll get to it later.

rune_74 said:
...may have to get over my general dislike of vaultdweller to try this...
I'm humbled by your noble sacrifice.

Thought you would like that;) Merry Christmas:)

The game looks fantastic. I do hope it won't be so over the top difficult on combat given who is making it. Is it party based?

Nope, not party based. You'll be able to get some manpower from your factions every now and then though. The "manpower" would fight independently and you'll not be able to control them.

No, we aren't planning to make it over the top difficult, but unlike many recent games it will be challenging.

Beautiful! Looking forward to a combat video with actual fighting sounds, but the animations and descriptive feedback are superb. I like the number of combat options available (guessing due to training?) and the interface looks extremely easy to use.
The music is great too. Odd, anachronistic, but I have to confess a fondness for music of that sort.

Great video! I really look forward to this game ...

really !

iam so really, really looking forward to this !
this is a must have! finally a TurnBased again :)

i hope this will be out soon ;) cant wait

Looks like someone forgot to compress the audio. Here's a version with the audio compressed to mp3 [45 MB]:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAFP7OY0

Hey, I knew I forgot something. Thought it was because of high-res and good quality, was too tired to check that stuff at night. I'll try your link and will replace the video at our website, if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom