The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Yes, this makes sense.

Found that in the forums :

Stop whining about people whining about whiners.
Stuck in a logic loop?

Edit : A lengthy discussion evolving into one on the Healing topic : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=382675

The Developers' explanation on why and how Healing Spells work now as they do : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4579345#post4579345

And an apology : http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4580462&postcount=278

More in this thread (in general) : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4594061

Last edited:
Read til my eyes fell out....and I skipped over half the posts.....sounds like we will now be rethinking all our gear......does explain the addition of the new dual buff items we are seeing. Would be nice to get a full list of items they have added, where to find them and level limits. Going to take time since players will be the ones doing it.

Have a good time nevertheless. ;)

Well that sucks. And you just got back on a schedule that lets you join us. See you next week then.

So, now my Cleric is level 6, too.
He needs 2 points, then he can get his Prestige Enhancement, too.
Since I know that there are Prestige Enhancements, I've been planning for my characters to get them as early as possible.

Hmm... looks like it's time to stock up on DTHoW!!

Just found out that there were no trap parts since Update 14 anymore. (There are several discussions about this.)

But my Artificer never had any pre-14 either.

I have tons of them which I will never use!! :)

You could mail a few to me so that I could try out how this crafting with trap parts works. ;)

I just want to learn it. If it gets fixed, I hope I'll get trap parts myself gain. ;)

My experience with trap crafting was decidedly disappointing. Even the top-level grenade lacks pop, and that's the one that requires soul gems to make (which I passed from Phuury). I made a stack of deadly (I think that's the name of the top level) cold grenades and tossed them at a bunch of fire elementals to see how they worked out. Should have been devastating, but it barely scratched them.

I've got 40-50 of each trap part on RhoGu, IIRC. If you want them, I'll drop them in the guild chest for you. Just let me know.

Okay. I didn't realize it was that bad.

Hm, sounds to me as if they would be rather effective on the lowest levels.

Sounds kind of "ancient", too. I mean, still belonging to an older incarnation of DDO …

Do the trap parts just drop or miraculously appear in the inventory ? Are they gained through disarming a trap - fom the trap box ?

(Sometimes) appears in your inventory from disarming. I don't remember if the drop rate is stat-based or random.

I'll still drop you some parts if you want to give it a shot. Maybe your experience will be different. You have to have 75 free agent favor and the ability to disarm traps in order to do trap crafting, IIRC.

Yes, I have it. Please send me a few bits.

I'll put them in the guild chest tonight.

Okay, thank you.

Finally got my tier 3 lit II greatsword for my WF paladin. He just need 1 supreme shard to get tier 3 of the healing amp longsword. This sword will have +60% healing amp when completed. That should help Jm's Brialle healing him after battles. :) When healer's friend starts working again I will get +15% healing amp extra.

I spoke with people playing quests in eveningstar and they say many monsters there are immune til electricity so they recommend crafting a triple cold weapon. That will be the next I will craft for my paladin. The drow aren't immune to cold damage.

The triple cold weapon will have the following powers:
* Frost (1d6 cold)
* Icy burst (1d6 cold + 2d10 on critical + panacea 3/day
* Cold blast (1d10 on critical + 4d6 on 20) +crushing wave (30-40 cold + 30-40 bludgeon damage)

I have plenty of small, medium and large materials for GS crafting. The only one I don't have enough of is large devil scales. No surprise there.

Please tell me if you miss some mats for crafting. Then I can send them in the mail to the toon needing it (or put the mats in the guild chest).

Congratulations ! :)

Back
Top Bottom