Risen - Fred the Skeleton's Blog

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Those crazy things the PR and marketing guys dream up...head here to read the blog of Risen's Fred - a skeleton summoned by the hero. The dates show this has been up for a while but I don't recall it being raised previously:
I was just getting off to sleep when suddenly *BANG*, I’m summoned to the side of yet another swashbuckling adventurer who wants me to do his bidding. Great.
Now normally, I’m summoned to fight great, menacing beasts with teeth as long as your arm. Something I can brag about later.. But this guy? This guy had me facing off against a couple of stray Death Moths. There’s no street cred in that!
There was something interesting though.. all over Faranga, ancient ruins have pushed their way up above the ground..
More information.

It was a funny read :)
But what got me confused now is the link at the top: about fred. Is he really going to be part of the game or is he just a joke of a summon skeleton spell or sort?

Personally, I hate it when games let you summon undead.
Demons should be summoned, undead raised, animals charmed.

Everything else is BS imo.

Reminds me of some skeletons in Divine Divinity ... ;)

Personally, I hate it when games let you summon undead.
Demons should be summoned, undead raised, animals charmed.

Everything else is BS imo.

I know ... let's make sure our video games stay realistic!

Oh, I remember us Star Wars fans discussing whether certain elements of Star Wars were realistic ... I kind of stopped them by throwing in this is a Fantasy-Sci-Fi movie ... and far from realistic at all ...

This is an interesting idea for writing a small short story about a mage don't wanting to bother with all the fine details ! :D

I could imagine such a mage in Frayed Knights - it would imho fit very much to its style. ;)

Funny story but I feel a skeleton sidekick would ruin the dark feel of the game. I prefer my games with only some blended in humor that fits the atmosphere.

I believe those images there may be a little over the top ;) … but I had a laugh.

It's like Risen… on crack!

Back
Top Bottom