E.Y.E. - v1.31 Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Remember E.Y.E.? A new v1.31 patch has been released:
Among the many benefits of this new 1.31 update, you will find custom maps support (available in multiplayer and in solo through a new NPC), E.Y.E's FGD, an explicative guideline and some level example sources; everything the community needs to create their own levels. This update also concerns a major change in the secondary mission system (cm_), the re-balancing of the equipment weight, the attack delay after a sprint and a noteworthy improvement of the player’s clones and drones.
More information.

the game is still sitting there in my steam account unplayed since back at the time i heard this agme with a bug and imbalances fest so i decided to wait for it to be patched but i'm planning to wait even more hopefully the game might get even better.

the game is still sitting there in my steam account unplayed since back at the time i heard this agme with a bug and imbalances fest so i decided to wait for it to be patched but i'm planning to wait even more hopefully the game might get even better.

Same here - although I didn't know anything about a bug, just never got around to installing it.

Anyone played this game?

Back
Top Bottom