Dark Souls II - Coming March 2014 According to E3 Sign

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's time for the rumoer mill again. Kotaku has spotted a pre-E3 billboard sign for Dark Souls II in Los Angeles, which lists the game as coming out in March 2014.
k-bigpic.png

Time will tell I guess. E3 is in a few weeks so we will probably know then.
More information.

Accessibility is a good thing when we're talking about release date!

They should have three levels of accessibility based off difficulty waiting.

Easy: November 2013
Medium: January 2014
Hardcore: march 2014

Accessibility is a good thing when we're talking about release date!

They should have three levels of accessibility based off difficulty waiting.

Easy: November 2013
Medium: January 2014
Hardcore: march 2014

Can't understand if your being sarcastic, or simply trying to be funny. Didn't work either way.:S

I enjoyed it :D There's this notion that 'hardcore DS players' are people who simply love to get frustrated, and so this release scheme would satisfy their needs :D Thought that was just a friendly jab at some DS players...

I enjoyed it :D There's this notion that 'hardcore DS players' are people who simply love to get frustrated, and so this release scheme would satisfy their needs :D Thought that was just a friendly jab at some DS players…
Thanks for the help with clarifying that.:handshake: It's hard to tell sometimes, and I need my cup of coffee.:biggrin:

I never played the first Dark Souls but I heard this one will be optimized better for the PC. Will have to give this one a try maybe. Is the first one as hard as they say?

I finished Dark Souls but I'm really stuck in Demon's :-( Demon's is free now with Playstation Plus!

Back
Top Bottom