Winter Voices - Episode 3 Released

Is anybody playing this? I'm not saying that to be a jerk, I'm honestly curious. I got the first two on the cheap from Steam, but I could not tolerate more than the introduction. I like it for its uniqueness and style, but it (to me anyway) is not even remotely "fun". Just my opinion - worth little under any currency :)

I played the demo and quickly uninstalled. I don't even remember what my main problem with it was, but it wasn't the graphics or anything like that.

Is anybody playing this? I'm not saying that to be a jerk, I'm honestly curious. I got the first two on the cheap from Steam, but I could not tolerate more than the introduction. I like it for its uniqueness and style, but it (to me anyway) is not even remotely "fun". Just my opinion - worth little under any currency :)

As I said before I will consider after the whole series is released. I'd like to support a "literary" RPG, and the unusual setting and the interesting ideas that I see in this. But even I wasn't very convinced by the demo. The writing was overdone in its unceasing drama (its fine sometimes even beautiful in small doses, but after an hour of it, it gets tiresome), and for its low-fi approach the game felt very sluggish and very unpolished, making the drawn out (and not terribly exiting) combat feel like a chore.
But if the storyline in its entirety gets some positive remarks, I will consider getting it.

Back
Top Bottom