Naruto Shippuden NS 3 coming to Steam!

I despise every single anime soap opera.
Now is Naruto really a soap opera? You tell me. But I never liked it.

I admit, it's not dumber than cretinous series made to sell merchandise to kids (read: milk kids) like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. But when we have a hero level 1 in any of our dear RP games, we wouldn't like him or her to be Naruto and nail everything with his little finger.
Okay, in some games, ppl love to play paladin class as that class tends to be as OP as Naruto.

We all know (well, those of us who'd love to see a fair anime2game conversion) that the most disappointing conversion of all time is Fullmetal Alchemist by, of course, Square Enix. Probably that's the reason any of those were never ported to PC nor released worldwide.
And according to this:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-2028-Game-Added—Naruto-Shippuden—Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-3.html
Don't get me wrong guys, I think that this Naruto series is the best ever anime to game adaptation, but I,m just sick of traveling for like 15 min just to catch some pidgeons,pick up some flowers, or improve your friendship status by sending letters and shit like that. That's not why I play those games. I mean it could be worse, they could ask me to fight some bandits every 30 sec just like on ps2, or x360. That would be unbearable. The only thing I can't really forgive those games and I think that old x360 games are way superior, is the music.
Seems Naruto Ninja Storm is close to disappointment. Oddly, it's not Square Enix, but Namco B release.

Back
Top Bottom