Released kickstarter games

Added Race the sun to list.It's fast paced procedurally generated racing game.It's first racing game on the list and one of only 2 KS founded racing games that I know(other is Distance but it isn't released yet, but I am not racing fan so if there are more I would hardly know it).Reviews are very positive.

Here is trailer

Added Trip, surreal exploration game which was released nearly year ago.My initial reaction was WTF!? I seen strange games but I think this goes on top of that list now.

Here is greenlight page where you can see trailer and let's play video.

Last edited:
worldalpha it's hard to get a review here on a MMO.
Reviews here always put some thoughts about AI and when it comes to MMOs, AI is either nonexisting or are just a mob aggro. So what would be the point of a review? Unless the game is completely different from everything that exists out there (and it isn't - on one of the screenshots there is mIRClike chatty).

I don't add early access to list but i think it's nice to post them here.
Godus is on early access.
So does Molyneux have enough sanity left to make decent game?

I just realized that I didn't add Banner Saga:Factions, rather silly of me since it's one of big ones and list has lot of obscure projects.Anyway fixed that.Personally I am staying as far away from it because of their businesses model,but I will almost certainly buy single player version.

I recently seen screenshots of Tiny barbarian episode 2 and remembered that it's kickstarter game so I added episode 1 on list.It's retro platformer, reviews are positive but they say game is shot which is expected from episodic game.

Antharian isn't on the list.

Neither is shrouds of the avatar.

Neither are released so far however.

I have timber and stone, it is cool for what it is so far. I haven't played in awhile but he keeps adding stuff to it. Should be cool when it is done.

Stonehearth looks neat, didn't back it though.

Malevolence is actually very playable now, think first person roguelike.

Edge of space is still in beta, but cool terraria like game. Coming along nicely.

Xenonuaghts is almost done as well.

Added Takedown red sabre game that authors call spiritual successor to early Rainbow six games and S.W.A.T 4.It's from experienced dev's that worked on many games including original ghost recon, rainbox six 1/2, F.E.A.R., Condemned , Halo:Reach. Kickstarter wasn't big for this kind of game only 200k but I assume it was only part of funding.
I loved Rainbow six: Raven shied and S.W.A.T 4 back when they come out so I hope game is good but I will wait for reviews before buying.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510/

Edit: no reviews yet which is understandable since game come out yesterday, but user impressions are not really positive so far, so it's probably best to wait for few reviews before getting it because this can turn out to be another disappointment.

Last edited:
Added 3 more games.

Valdis story, side-scrolling RPG with focus on exploration and combat.There is very positive review on RPGFan.

Cloudberry kingdom, infinite procedurally generated platformer with review scores around 6/10

Vlogarr the viking- hardcore sidecroling platformer with few revies but positive

Man why is everything MMO lately?

Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor or Officer while you embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests.

Man why is everything MMO lately?
No you can play solo but go online, and do co-op missions. It's the whole games as a service idea again. It's not going anywhere I'm afraid.
Your epic journey of adventure and discovery begins now. Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor or Officer while you embark on a variety of storydriven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies

Last edited:
So I buy the game and if I don't have a friend to coop, half of it I can't play.
Great.

Added Takedown red sabre game that authors call spiritual successor to early Rainbow six games and S.W.A.T 4.It's from experienced dev's that worked on many games including original ghost recon, rainbox six 1/2, F.E.A.R., Condemned , Halo:Reach. Kickstarter wasn't big for this kind of game only 200k but I assume it was only part of funding.
I loved Rainbow six: Raven shied and S.W.A.T 4 back when they come out so I hope game is good but I will wait for reviews before buying.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510/

DON'T get it:

http://uk.gamespot.com/takedown-red-sabre/reviews/takedown-red-sabre-review-6414979/

Stick with SWAT 4 if you have it, or buy SWAT 4 instead if you don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom